“Well maintained hotel in convenient location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dynasty Suites Redlands

Dynasty Suites Redlands
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Cupertino, California
“Well maintained hotel in convenient location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

The hotel is close to an I-10 interchange, but far enough away to avoid the traffic noise. The property is well maintained, both in the rooms and the exterior. The front desk staff was friendly at check in and check out. Parking our car near our room was a plus. The Tempur-Pedic® beds and quiet rooms yielded a good night's rest. We were able to get the same nutritious breakfast we have at home, with low sugar cereal, yogurt, fruit and fruit juice. The room and bathroom were spotlessly clean.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

We have a student at a nearby university, and this is our go-to place. We've stayed here on four separate occasions and not been disappointed. The room is renovated and clean, the mattress is a high-quality memory foam, amenities basic but adequate. Friendly, responsive staff, a quiet environment. And the price is excellent. Not luxurious. If that's ok with you, you will be glad you chose this property.

Room Tip: Queen rooms are small. Spend a few dollars more and get a king bed and more space.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

I have stayed in most the the local hotels/motels in Redlands. While this is not the fanciest it is in my opinion one of the safest as there is only one entrance/exit which is right past the office. The staff can see all that goes on. You can park right outside your door. Lighting is good, no need to fear any drug dealing or partying in this place. Freeway close, near fast food and restaurants. 2 min drive to a large movie house downtown. AAA office right across the street should you need it. Nicely furnished, but not grand. Overall. with safety and cost always your first priority a good place to land.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Uptowngal12
N. California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

With a van full of stuff, looked for a secure spot to park and stay. WOW! What a lucky find. From the hot cookies at check in to the ubber-comfort bed, I could not find even the smallest defect to report. How can they do all that at the price?

Driving from SF to AZ will be nicer with Dynasty Suites as a stop-over spot.

Room Tip: got the last one - next to the laundry - but still dead quiet
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Santa Cruz, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

I love this place. The staff is wonderful. I feel so welcome. The room was a little small, but there was just me. The TV was a perfect distance from my bed which was very comfortable. The wifi was great and My computer instantly connected with no problems. I hope to have time one day to enjoy the pool. The furniture is from a time when solid wood was used. It does have an older look, but one that sets a relaxing tone. I had a ground floor room and was able to park my car in front of my room.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Riverside
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2011

My wife and I live nearby, but we wanted to try a Tempur-pedic bed before buying one of our own, so we made a reservation. Our room was delightful, and the property is quiet and secure. The room was not overly large, but was large enough, and everything worked. The big flat screen TV, the electric fireplace, the ceiling fan, everything. The room decor was outstanding, with crown molding, elegant modern wallpaper, comfortable carpet, and a very, very comfortable bed.

The toilet and shower/tub were in a separate room from the sink, which is always nice. Our room had a basket of "Oops! I Forgots!" including comb, toothbrush, shaving cream, shower cap, and I don't know what all, available for the taking. Very comfortable shower, with something I hadn't seen before: jets waist-high, you can turn on if you like.

The motel lobby is small, but the staff was very courteous and friendly, and offered us fresh-baked cookies on our arrival.

Do not expect a gourmet breakfast. While breakfast is included, it was a bit skimpy. But the fresh-brewed Starbucks coffee was soooo delicious, and the Coco's restaurant just across the street made it easy to overlook the lack of any hot items at the motel.

The swimming pool looked beautiful, but we didn't try it out.

I told my wife I wish I could pack this motel up and take it with us, to be available every time we need a motel.

It is certainly a place I could recommend.

Room Tip: It's a two-story motel, with rooms opening to an outside hallway. No elevators, so ask for a fir...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LeeA652
S. CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

I have stayed here three times and love it! The beds are very comfortable, with fluffy pillows. An electric fireplace and large HD TV in every room, coffee maker, frig, basket of misc. necessities. Everything about this place is wonderful. For a couple, you will love the ambience :)

• Stayed October 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
#1 of 9 in Redlands
Comfort Suites Redlands
Comfort Suites Redlands
#2 of 9 in Redlands
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Good Nite Inn Redlands
Good Nite Inn Redlands
#4 of 9 in Redlands
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino
Hampton Inn & Suites Highland

Been to Dynasty Suites Redlands? Share your experiences!