Comfort Suites Redlands
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 7 West(Redlands)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsusb charging portsdesk attendantindoor pool and spamedical centermorning breakfast isarea hotelschoice hotelsworked perfectlystay there againfree breakfastfreeway accesssan bernardinohave stayed here many timesgreat roomvery pleasant stayroad noiseroom was spotless
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Our room was nice and comfortable. There was a pull-out sofa, which the kids slept on. They were fine with it, but I would not want to have to sleep on it myself. The pool is an important feature of any motel for us, and this pool was very nice.Normally I'm not very fond of indoor pools, but since it was a bit chilly at the time of our stay, it was good. We had it all to ourselves on a Sunday morning. When we walked in I saw the sign that said "Breathing Room" on the front, and I thought, "Great! Maybe that means the windows in the room actually open." Then I saw that it meant the whole hotel was smoke-free, which is also great. But the windows actually do open, a big plus for me as I like fresh air. The breakfast was really great. Lot's of different options, including hot biscuits and gravy and eggs. A very nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I want to let you know, that during my stay at the Comforts Suites, Redlands California, Mr. Shawn was so nice. Mr. Shawn offered me with 100% satisfaction stay, he treated my husband and I, as if he knew us for always. His professionalism and care really impressed us. The hotel is maginificent. It is kept so extremely clean, each day all walls are cleaned, everything sparkles, and it smells so pretty. The breakfast is delicious, a full hot breakfast, it is really incredible. Each day, a new selection for breakfast. Also, 24 hours coffee and chilled water at the front desk. These people here at this location really have a GEM of a hotel. The room was amazing, the bed is so comfortable, and everything again so clean, and sparkling. The pool and hot jacuzzi are amazing, everything smells like new and clean. Mr. Shawn is a great gentlement and so are his team. Everyone is so generous, and always eager to assist, no matter waht you need. The internet service is there 24 hours, they also have a honor system small shop available in the lobby. Towels at the pool. I just want to thank Shawn for being so carying with us, and for being so friendly. And, also, I enjoyed a visit with my nieces and nephew for about 1 hour, and Shawn was so generous to permit that visit. Thank you Shawn, I wish you much success, and continue to keep your hotel so sparkling clean. I want to that now in my house, clean the walls so nicely, and keep it so nice and clean and smelling so fresh. I really recommend this hotel 100 plus 100 percent. This is an excellent choice. Locally centered near by restaurant just across the street, and gasoline station.... Congratulations Shawn. Best Wishes from Miami, visiting your area to visit with our family, nieces and nephews. Thanks to you we had a beautiful time, and sleep great, and ate to delicious at your breaksfast. When I visit my family again, in Redlands, I be sure to book again with you... bye for now...

Room Tip: This hotel is excellent. The room is great, I do not remember were we stayed or what side was our room located at, but I can tell you, that the room is silent, the walls are very thick, you cannot hear anything from your neighboors, the people at this hotel are supper supper nice, they are friendly, ready to service you, ready to give you whatever information you need. Very good selection, I really recommended this location 100% plus 100%...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank becky33173
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed this hotel, we booked 1 night, but ended up staying 3 nights. Nice and big room, very comfy bed, spacious bathroom. Breakfast was satisfactory. Nice the jacuzzi and pool. Staff was great

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Suites 5 separate times in July and early August, 2013 due to family business. The staff was always friendly and attended to my needs quickly. The rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable and the breakfast convenient and satisfactory. The property is fairly close to downtown Redlands and is surrounded by various fast food and sit down restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We have been staying here for three weeks now while our kitchen and bathroom are being remodeled, and expect to stay for three more weeks.

All of the staff are extremely friendly and housekeeping, which usually is the weakest link, is better than many more upscale properties.

Breakfast is ample, and they do try to change it up, but if you stay there as long as we have it will definitely repeat. Usually there is eggs, ham or sausage, potatoes, omelets cooked to order, do-it-yourself waffles, oatmeal, four types of cold cereal, yogurt, bagels, English muffins, berry muffins and danish.

Monday through Thursday there is a manager's reception with light snacks and beer and wine. The beer is no joke, like most places. It's Hangar 24 orange wheat and also their pale ale.

Couple of caveats:

-- If you request a kitchenette, be sure that it has everything necessary for cooking. We had to bring everything from home because there wasn't so much as a plate, glass, silverware or pots and pans.

-- If you don't like to be around children, ask for a room on the third floor. They try to keep businesspeople on that floor, and you need a special keycard even to go up there. That way you also don't hear the noise from the room above.

-- Try to avoid staying in a room that has an adjoining room. You will hear the noise through the door.

-- The TV in our room is an old-school CRT-type, which I haven't seen in a hotel room in the last few years. I understand that some of the suites have flat-screen TVs. I was told that they are being replaced as the old ones die. We had to have ours changed out because of poor reception on the original one that was in the room.

The pool and spa are inviting, and the hotel is clean throughout the public areas.
Also the hotel is completely non-smoking, which is a plus.

For those without wheels, there is an IHOP almost on the premises, and an Old Spaghetti Factory across the street. The Marie Callendars has closed, which is no big loss.

I would have given them five stars except for the TV and kitchen situation.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business