Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Motel 7 West(Redlands)
View Hotel
All reviewsold spaghetti factoryceiling fanfree breakfastindustrial parkpull out couchsan bernardinowaffle makerbusiness centerthe breakfast areasmall kitchenenjoyed our stayexercise roomroom was largehot breakfastbed was comfortableconvenient locationclean hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We were passing through (between LA and LV) and need a place to layover for the evening. Wow. This hotel was outstanding at meeting our needs. We used the laudry room, exercise room, pool/spa, and breakfast. Everything worked well and the breakfast was terrific. When we left in the morning we were more than refreshed and ready to resume our journey. The room was huge, clean, and well-appointed. We could hardly be more delighted!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
bcalvert, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

I am very pleased to hear we met all your needs, while at our hotel. If your ever back in California, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We are regulars at this hotel! Restaurants and shopping are within walking distance and breakfast is included at the hotel. My favorite are the waffles! There is a nice dining area that makes for a nice place to visit as well! Staff is absolutely perfect! We have never encountered any problems here and will continue to stay when we are in this area! We have never used the pool but it looks clean and well kept! Oh and there is a laundry room which can be really handy when you have babies or a long stay! This really was a huge help! Great place!

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you very much for such a great review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I recently stayed at The Country Inn & Suites and found it to be a very pleasant experience. It has a nice ambience with a pleasant staff. The rooms were clean, comfortable and I had a little kitchen and sofa area in my room. I was surprised at how quiet it was for being next to the freeway, I never heard the sound of traffic or the other guests for that matter. I met some interesting people at breakfast which is always something I enjoy. All-in-all I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for writing such a nice review. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Each year I stay for three nights in Redlands while attending a conference at the University of Redlands. I was pleasantly surprised by Country Inn & Suites this year. The room was large, very clean, and the bed was comfortable, Breakfast is included--its decent, but not great. I definitely appreciated that there is free WiFi. The University is 5 minutes away, and there is an Old Spaghetti Factory across the street. I will likely stay here again next year.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing our hotel above all the others. Our staff does their best to accommodate the ever changing needs of our guests. We look forward to seeing you next year.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

We've stayed here during December for the past 3 years. We usually get the room with the separate living room. There are TV's in both the bedroom and the separate living room. LR has a refrigerator, sink, microwave, coffee pot. Good room, not great. Pros are that parking is right out front and interior access to the room. Breakfast is just downstairs. Breakfast is average. They will make omelets, but don't expect them to exactly taste like eggs. I actually spoke to the manager about that and she said the eggs come from a mix so I'm not sure what they really are. Just don't try to order fried eggs...they don't have those. And if you get the room with the separate LR, don't get the one on the 2nd floor. It's right above the breakfast area and the TV there is on until late at night. You can hear it in the LR as if you were sitting in front of it. The price seems kind of high for what you get, but I haven't really found anything better in Redlands. The Ayres Hotel is a possible alternative. Breakfast is much better but access is more difficult. All rooms there have outside access and a fairly long walk to the parking lot.

Room Tip: Don't get the room on the 2nd floor with the separate living room. Very noisy.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

We truly appreciate the business you have given us, and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Redlands. Thank you