“Free Happy Hour and Hot Breakfast!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We have been staying in Beaumont for about $70. but found this bargain just 15 miles down the road for about $90. The free happy hour consists of wine and beer with one hot hor'dourve and several cold items from 5 to 7 p m. The complementary breakfast includes cooked-to-order omelettes, serve-yourself scramled eggs, fresh fruit, fruit juice selection, cereals, bagles, bacon or sausage or biscuits and gravy and a selection of coffees and teas.......wow, what a deal!

Room Tip: We have stayed on all 3 floors and the rooms are all very large for this price range with hide-a-bed...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank justbsp
bcalvert, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands), responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

I am glad to hear you enjoyed took advantage of all our amenities. We hope to see you when your travel brings you back to Redlands!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

If you will be visiting Redlands during the four years your child will study at UoR, then make this your home base NOW! You won't regret it. On the contrary, you will look forward to travelling to Redlands to get to stay here. I just discovered it this past weekend when we were there for our daughter's college commencement and I booked a block of rooms in April after I'd had reservations somewhere else since January. Couldn't believe it wasn't sold out. I wish we had always stayed here. In all the four years of visiting her for homecoming weekend, moving her in and out, swim meets, etc,, we always stayed at other places on Colton which are fine however they are not as nice as this. Located just a 1/2 block from Colton at Alabama and convenient on ramp to the 10, the Country Inn & Suites is a lovely, spacious, relaxing, comfortable, quiet, convenient, updated, property that has all the amenities you could want like: hot breakfast buffet with omelettes cooked to order; wet bar with coffeemaker/fridge/micro; a sitting area in each room with pull out sofa; a business center with free printing; a nice cancellation policy 24 hours before arrival; UoR special rate. I was so proud to have my extended family in this place and they raved. (Also the Old Spaghetti Factory across the street is super convenient). Just in every way, it was just a pleasure. But the icing on the cake is the kind, helpful, courteous, patient and thorough staff (Joe, Victoria, Aniesa). They allowed us an early check-in and a late check-out which my family really appreciated during our whirlwind weekend of celebrating. I felt they did everything they could to make it pleasant. So . . . I've never written a review for a hotel before but with a gem like this, I was compelled to show them my gratitude with a five-star rating. Don't know when I will ever get to stay here again, since my daughter has graduated, but I would certainly look into another Country Inn & Suites in a different destination based on my experience here. OUTSTANDING!!! Thank you for making our visit -- during a particularly special time for our family -- so wonderful!

Room Tip: I was told to ask for rooms furthest from the freeway which they accommodated. Inside it was lovely...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank highlyselective

Thank you for the great feedback and detailed review of our hotel. We love our Redlands University students and their families. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Great location, right off the freeway yet didn't hear any freeway noise, small sitting room and kitchen in the room. Very clean, ample parking. Andrea checked me in, she was awesome. Excellent breakfast too. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank TravelerCharlotte

I am very glad to hear you were impressed with our hotel. We strive for excellence. Thank you and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I stayed at the Country inn for 2 nights, great rooms, great staff, I cannot find anything that was wrong with the accommodations, good breakfast in the morning and also is across the street for the Spaghetti Warehouse, so going to dinner was not a hard choice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Pedro C

We appreciate you sharing your great experience at our hotel with future travelers. Thank you for your business. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is a lovely hotel and community! I would recommend staying at this hotel because it was such a great stay and myself and my whole family loved San Bernadino!
The Hotel: Large, clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff, and evening and morning meals. It would be nice if the eating area was a bit larger, as the hotel was very busy and it was hard to get a seat for breakfast. Otherwise, this was one of the nicest stays on our trip, and we stayed at some really nice hotels and resorts!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Stacey H
bcalvert, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands), responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

I am very pleased to see you enjoyed our hotel. We hope you visit again.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

This hotel backs an I-10 freeway off ramp, but the dull noise didn't bother us even though our room looked out on the freeway. If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room facing away from the freeway. The room was large with a comfortable sofa, but the chair sagged badly. The room was well lit with several lamps, one of which didn't work. We had a large work table, large mini-fridge (no freezer), small microwave, ceiling fan, and an old-fashioned TV. The temperature control worked well and was quiet. The bathroom was poorly lit, very clean, and had plenty of counter space. There was additional counter space outside of the bathroom, but it also was poorly lit, making it difficult to put on makeup. The king bed was comfortable but sagged a bit. In the afternoon there was a problem with a malfunctioning fire alarm, and everyone had to leave the hotel for about half an hour. We were with a group that used the meeting room. The room looked nice, had comfortable chairs, and worked well for our meeting. We could set the temperature as needed. We had a bit of a problem in the morning with noise when the mower went by the room.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 4 Joyful Travel

Thank you for the detailed review of our property. We are continuously making changes to better our guests experience. Thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

My kids love this hotel. It's very nice and clean. Their breakfast is wonderful. It's our first time to be in Redlands and we feel we hit the jackpot when I book ourselves in this hotel. We will surely comeback in this hotel whenever were in the area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ann Y

I would like to thank you for the very nice review of our hotel and your stay. We hope when travel brings you back Redlands, you visit Country Inn & Suites again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redlands
Ayres Hotel Redlands
Good Nite Inn Redlands
#4 of 9 in Redlands
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Loma Linda- San Bernardino S

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Bernardino (Redlands)? Share your experiences!