“#1 in my book” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Redlands
Palm Springs, California
“#1 in my book”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

I came to town for a family gathering and I decided to stay at motel 6 since I saw so many great reviews on this place. Wow! I loved the renovations that were done. I've never seen a Motel 6 like this anywhere. On my way to check in I called to get directions and spoke to Erica who was a sweetheart over the phone. The young man who was there when I checked in was just as friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank DD123731
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Redlands, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
We are glad to hear that our Motel 6, which is located in the city of Redlands exceeded your expectations once you saw our newly remodeled rooms. And that our team members treated you with respect and with great customer service. Please know that all our team members are trained with providing every guest with great customer service and we are glad to hear that all the hard training is working to perfection. Thank you for the wonderful review and we hope to see you soon.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Hesperia, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

I recently stayed this Hotel, I was pleasantly surprised with how clean and new everything was. My room was newly remodeled and everything was on point. Not to mention the staff was awesome. The receptionist Angie was absolutely wonderful, overall great experience!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jessicacee
Thank you for the review you have on our Redlands property. We are glad to hear that you really liked our newly remodeled rooms and everything inside the rooms. Thank you for the great comments you have regarding our team members. We hope you can stay with us on your next visit to Redlands California.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

My husband and I had to escape our household for the week because I had painters over re-doing our kitchen and it reeked of paint. So we decided that we would stay at a place close to home just incase we need to grab anything work related on our reeking house getaway. Well I would first like to start off and say that my husband and I were warmly welcomed the second we walked through the front doors. I was surprised to see how modern and up to date it felt inside. The orange color scheme and sitting/waiting area gave me the feeling I was in for something good !!! We spoke to the front desk who greeted us with a smile. He spoke very professional and gave us our room accommodations quick and with ease. My husband insisted if we could get a room close to the parking lot so He could have a close eye on our car and the young man at the front desk easily made that possible by giving us a room upstairs with a perfect view of our vehicle. We loved the room so clean and up to date and that's all we were expecting and it superceded it 10 fold, we felt right at home. So everyday when we would head off to work and or whenever we returned back to the motel we always got greeted with a smile and a wave Hi from him and or another worker through the window in the front office. The last day we stayed I told him thank you for being such a great help and making me and my husband happy with the extra waves and smiles throughout the day. My husband said his name tag said Jose R. I would truly recommend this motel 6 for anyone who needs a place to stay in Redlands. I am very happy and satisfied with the over all stay and i will be there again very soon :)

Room Tip: upstairs on majority of the rooms have a great view of your vehicle just in case you want to keep an...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Redlands, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderfully detailed feedback you have on our Redlands property. We are glad to hear that you and your husband liked our newly remodeled rooms and that you our property made you feel at home thanks to the great customer service that you received and continued to received even after you had checked out from Motel 6 Redlands. Please know that all our team members are highly trained with providing our guest with an outstanding customer service, and we are happy to know that our team members are doing just that. We hope you were able to enjoy our HD channels and free Wi-Fi. Thank you again for the wonderful comments you have about our newly remodeled property and about the wonderful service received by our magnificent team members.

Blythe, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

upon our first stay we were welcomed warmly & angie went out of her way to accomadate my needs in a room. we have returned 3 times since then & have been treated very well each time... we look forward to seeing angie each time we come & will continue to visit here when in town.

Room Tip: all the rooms are very nice
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Redlands, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
We are glad to hear that this is your third time staying with us. And we are also happy that you very much liked our newly remodeled rooms. As you were able to see, all our rooms have wooden floor instead of the usual carpet one finds at every hotel. We also provide free Wi-Fi and parking. Thank you for the wonderful comments you have about our wonderful team member who has always helped check you in, and always with a smile on her face. I will let her know about the wonderful comments you have about the amazing job she is doing.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Just wanted to escape the kids. So the mother in law came over to sit with the kids and me and the wife ran away. diner and a hotel for the night. wow thought we were on our honey moon 12 years ago. Clean and spacious. and friendly help up at the courter, Angie

Room Tip: We had room 104, very nice
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Redlands, responded to this review, 12 January 2014
We are happy to hear that you and your wife had an amazing stay at Motel 6 Redlands. As you were able to see during your visit, all of our rooms have been recently remodeled. All the rooms are super spacious, clean, and our always friendly team members are always ready to assist you with any questions you might have about fun places to visit in the area. Thank you for the great comments and we hope we can be your "get-away" place whenever you visit the Redlands area.

Santa Fe Springs, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

Wow I had a total different perception of a Motel 6. There known to be dirty and old but not this one. Everything is modern and clean I was very surprised. They have Heated hardwood floors in the restroom!!!! A great color scheme in the rooms and everything is actually clean. The staff was polite and had everything I needed. Definitely staying again I wish every motel 6 was like this.

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Redlands, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you for the amazing feedback you have on our Redlands property. We are happy to read that we have impressed you with the updates we have made to all the rooms. It is with comments such as the one you have just made that we rejoice at the changes we have made to Motel 6 Redlands. Yes, all the rooms here at Motel 6 Redlands were remodeled less than two months ago, and everything inside the rooms is brand new. Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We will be awaiting your return.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

it was a very nice stay I love the hard wood floors and to top it off they had a spectacular television mounted to the wall clean nice soft fluffy bed and hot coffee downstairs in the lobby and stupendous maid service everybody in the staff was warm and friendly and I must say that I really enjoyed my stay in Redlands at the motel 6 in Redlands California Angie in Redlands......

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Guest R, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Redlands, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Thank you for taking a minute out of your busy schedule to provide us and future guests with you review on your recent stay at our Redlands property. Yes, our entire property has been recently remodeled and all the rooms are up-to-date with brand new flat screen television, Free Wi-Fi and parking. We are very happy to read that you very much liked the way we improved the rooms and that our entire members shined for you during your stay. We hope you can provide us with another visit next time you are in the Redlands area.