“A tranquil oasis.”
other travellers have booked this property
Springtime in the Garden
Full size futon and a glider.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Springtime in the Garden
Full size futon and a glider.
Ready for breakfast!
Comfortable recliner with a choice of books in the bookcase.
Cool breezes through the front window.
Wooded Garden alongside the Cottage for your exclusive use.
Bubbling fountain.
Bike path runs from Torrance Beach to Santa Monica.
Redondo Beach.  Bike Path, swimming, and the Pier.
Sunset at Avenue A
Sunset at Avenue C
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

CHARDLADY
Chard, United Kingdom
“A tranquil oasis.”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This is a lovely rental property. Cottage from the outside and log cabin from the inside. Pam and Bill have laid on everything you could need for a comfy stay with some nice little extra touches, loved the choccies. The bed is really comfortable with lovely soft pillows, no trouble sleeping at all.
The cottage is 'in the garden' with lots of greenery and a very interesting big tree for shade. The smell of jasmine in the air was delightful as was the hot tub. Really powerful jets good for relaxing after a busy day.
Managed the walk to the beach and loved the whole beach area.We did plenty of walking up and down the prom looking out for dolphins swimming by.
Wished we could have stayed longer.

PortalLor...
Portal, Arizona
“Great little cottage!”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This is a really nice one room (plus bathroom) unattached cottage behind the owners home in a quiet area of Redondo Beach. Beautiful garden with a burbling fountain that makes for a wonderful nights sleep if you crack the window a bit. Lovely!

davidhM92...
Philadelphia
“Why stay in a motel?”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was my second stay in Redondo Beach. First time was in a disgusting motel. This cottage was great. Very comfortable, had a bunch of bikes to use, and was just a long walk to town and beach. If the rating isn't showing excellent, it's because the website messed up and wouldn't let me.

Voyager99...
“Fantastic cottage, fantastic hosts!”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The cottage was just what we needed. We walked to the beach, visited family and friends, enjoyed the hot tub, and had a great time. Our hosts were very friendly and helpful. They have everything set up just right.

margieswa...
Nashville, Tennessee
“A perfect little cottage in a perfect location.”
Reviewed 18 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This was an ideal place for us to stay while visiting our daughter and family in the area! The cottage was so cute, great location and everything we needed in one spot. The owner was super easy to work with. I hope to meet her someday when we come back for another visit. Thank you for making the process a pleasure.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
LanceM40
Salt Lake City
“Great alternative to business travel”
Reviewed 19 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife and I had stayed at another cottage in Bellevue, WA during a business trip, so I thought I would look into one for this trip. Pleasantly surprised I found this one that was closer to my work site than any hotel and for less money. The hosts were awesome, the room was very quiet, bed was excellent, and having the hot tub outside was a welcome and relaxing treat after a long day. Especially, without having to share it with a bunch of strangers or next to a bunch of loud kids in a hotel pool. Very good recommendations for places to eat in the stay guide that Pam put together (very thorough!). I ate at Dominque's kitchen twice that week. I didn't get a chance to use the bikes, but I look forward to staying here again in the future!.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The Quiet, the Bed and the Hot Tub!
Liked least: Cell phone service in the area. Issue with Verizon.
Travelling group: Solo
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mark P
“I will never stay in an LA hotel again”
Reviewed 3 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

I came to the South Bay for the weekend because I had to attend two funerals. I lived in Palos Verdes 30 years ago and my wife did not want to stay in a hotel near the airport. We found the Cottage and decided to give it a try. Oh my, it was wonderful. A lovely couple. A discreet cottage with a secluded spa to detox in at the end of the day. And only 15 minutes from everywhere we needed to be! We grabbed bikes that would have otherwise cost us and were on the Strand in ten minutes. I have reason to be in LA 1-2 times a year and can only hope that Bill and Pam have an opening.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The secluded, private nature of the cottage
Liked least: That we had to leave
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing