“Not the room I asked for...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Limited Redondo Beach

Ramada Limited Redondo Beach
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Redondo Beach
Burbank, California
“Not the room I asked for...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We've stayed at this Ramada before and we said never again. But this time we gave it another chance. The wood floors are uncomfortable and slippery, and there is always smokers around so that's all you smell when leaving your room. No pool, only spa which the day we stayed closed at 8:00 because of a light problem. upon checking in after waiting for 2 men that took forever, I was told our room was upstairs , I had specified downstairs because of health issues, didn't get it ... the front desk manager was very pleasant, even offered to find us a different place to stay , but all others I had called were much more pricey... but the stairs irked me and constant construction made it noisy.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank kandbmom4

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Redondo Beach
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

The room was not cleaned to my standards. It had laminate floors and they were very dirty. I had to wash my feet before getting into bed. The bed was lumpy also. Probably need new mattress and tell staff to turn them over once in awhile.

I will say that a family member stayed in a handicap room. It looked clean and plenty of room. I did not ask how the bed was....

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

I would stay at this hotel again. The rooms were nothing fancy, but they seemed clean and the prices was good. The location is great and the staff is friendly.

The only negatives that I observed is that the parking is somewhat limited and the smoking area is in a location that tends to emit the smell of smoke into the rooms if there are people smoking and the room windows are open. I am not a smoker and don't care for any type of smoke smell. I had to close the windows in my room on a couple of occasions for that reason.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends