In general the hotel is clean and nice.
Location was good, close to the beach and many shops and stuff.
Rooms were good and clean.
My only problem with the hotel was that their staff were really NOT friendly as one would expect.
It wouldn't matter unless your in for a relatively long stay ( we -my family and i- stayed for 2 weeks, so it did matter alot) which really affects your mood during your stay.
And the WiFi service wasn't free, actually it was REALLY expensive!
So in general it's a nice clean hotel, but staff are absolutely unfriendly and could be rude at occasions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NEW Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina Hotel. A full service southern California coastal hotel with resort style amenities. Conveniently located just 7 miles south of LAX, overlooking the Pacific Ocean between the King Harbor Marina and the Redondo Beach Pier. Complimentary WiFi for all guest rooms and public area; tennis court, Olympic size pool, and whirlpool on Harbor Terrace. Bike rental 7 days per week through concierge. Full 2-room fitness center. Completed $25M renovation of entire hotel in 2016 including guestrooms, lobby, meeting space, and new lobby bar – Harbor Bar+Bistro for light lunch and dinners. Breakfast in SOL. Choice of water view rooms, 350 sq ft, most with balcony. Selection of King or double Queen bedded rooms. Room safe and mini refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina Hotel Redondo Beach
- Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach And Marina
- Redondo Beach Crowne Plaza
- Crown Plaza Redondo Beach