The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel
Best Western Plus Redondo Beach Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$159
Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach & Marina(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$181
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Los Angeles Redondo Beach(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$160
  • Breakfast included
US$101
Redondo Pier Inn(Redondo Beach)
US$101
US$178
US$156
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
The Redondo Beach Hotel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$174
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Redondo Beach Galleria Inn(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$146
Agoda.com
Seaside Motel(Redondo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$156
US$94
Hotels.com
1,780 results
All reviewssea lionsbaleen restaurantocean viewfront desksea wallnautical themepaddle boarderscomplimentary bikesfirst floorbeautiful hotelvalet staffself parkingsanta monicabike rentalslos angelesnice locationla area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2012

My experience with this hotel was exceptional. I usually do not do these reviews but this facility deserves it. From the staff to the cleanliness of the hotel I was totally satisfied. I had stayed at the Beach House the night before as I was looking for a place I would use when in that area and there was no comparison. I am a single female and feeling safe and cared for are a priority for me. Another plus is the "petite" menu at the restaurant. I usually have to order off the appetizer menu.
If you are a foodie you can walk to the fresh fish and seafood market on the marina. A feast for the eyes even if you cannot take it with you.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 January 2012

The Portofino is a beautiful beach-front oasis! The staff is incredibly friendly, polite and helpful. The rooms on the ocean-side are peaceful (we didn't experience the sea lions?) with a great view. Fun to watch cabin-cruisers, sailboats, sea kayakers, fishermen, etc. pass-by. The lobby and fireside lounge are stunning. We love the location! Our room was very clean and tastefully decorated, and the king bed was very comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ocean-side, unless the sea lions would bother you. Earplugs are provided.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2012

The Portofino sits right beside the Redondo Beach marina and the wavebreaker protecting the harbour. One side of the hotel faces the ocean, go for this one for beautiful sunsets, barking sealions and a very tranquil setting in the middle of LA. Marina side is also ok , but don't give the same ocean views.

The hotel was renovated in 2011, without changing the original charm too much. Rooms are spacious, beds nice. Only remaining negative is that walls are not very soundproof so expect to hear your neighbours if they become "active".

I stayed there 5 days for a conference, everything worked fine, good service , no issues.

Yes, there are extra charges for internet (in the room, lobby free), parking and minibar items.

Tip : borrow a bike for free and go for a ride along the beach, Hermosa and Manhattan are nearby, classic LA scenery and lots going on, surfers and beachvolley.

Redondo Beach Pier is walking distance, lots of restaurants and bars, none high quality but good athmosphere and ocean views.

Room Tip: Go for the oceanside unless you don't like sealions....
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Martin334
Reviewed 13 January 2012

WE arrived at this hotel to workmen in the lobby, our room had a lovely view of the Marina and was very nicely decorated and clean, very nice bathroom, all in all a good hotel room. We went to look for something to eat only to be told the restaurant was closed due to renovations and the receptionist could not offer any alternative within walking distance. Upon checking out we were faced with a bill for parking which we paid. 5 months later and we now recieve a bill for the room, which was paid prior to our departure by our travel agent. We now find ourselves in dispute with this hotel for the amount even though we have a receipt for same, they will not answer our calls or that of our credit card company, the money has now been paid to them and they do not want to know. It is the worst after care I have ever experienced and would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PaulineW209938
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Within a few hours of leaving the hotel I realized I left an expensive necklace and bracelet. Immediately called the hotel and was told the room was already cleaned and housekeeping found nothing. I asked to speak with the maid who cleaned the room and was told they would speak to them and call me. Never received a call back and no jewelry. My fault for forgetting them but really disappointed in the honestly and values of the hotel. For a 4 star hotel I would have expected more and will never stay again. First time visit to Redondo and with such a bad taste in my mouth I will not be going back. Hopefully karma will catch up!

Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple