lobby is fabo--personnel are very, very friendly and accommodating. pool isn't deluxe, but i don't stay at the beach just to use a pool. loved it there--will be back! ok--i need 32 more characters so i'll mention that riding the (complimentary) bikes from the hotel is really fun! --Carol from Glendale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portofino Hotel & Marina is located on a private peninsula, Redondo beach’s only waterfront hotel. A rich tapestry of panoramic views greets you, with the harbor, the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island. The hotel lies just six miles south of Los Angeles International Airport, a short stroll to shops and restaurants of Redondo Beach. We offer our guests an authentic Socal lifestyle experience in a casual nautical-chic environment, allowing them to relax and let loose, embracing their “endless summer “endlessly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Portofino Hotel & Marina, A Noble House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portofino Hotel And Yacht
- Portofino Inn Redondo Beach
- Portofino Redondo Beach