I use to stay at Dean Creek as a kid and through my high school years. It was always a great place. I was very excited to share it with my own family now that I have children.
We where sadly disappointed!! The place is very ran down and disgusting! The bathroom facilities have only one working shower that has hot water. The mens bathroom shower shares a drain with the urinal.
We walked down the the creek and allowed the children and dogs to play in the water. When returning up to our site the owners informed us that it was contaminated with TOXIC BLUE GREEN ALGAE and advised us to rush our animals to the vet. He informed us that he has seen dogs "drop dead with in 4 minutes from getting out of the water". We where furious that they never mentioned this to us at check in or when we told them our intentions to play in the creek.
The swimming pool was dirty and the water on your face tasted of salt. I think one too many children have urinated in the pool that day. Oh and there was no WiFi at the campsites. Actually I never found a spot that would alow me to connect.
Do not visit this camp ground!!! Check out the KOA in Crescent City instead!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dean Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dean Creek Hotel Redway