Arrived late at night. The man at the front desk seemed unfamiliar with everything. I had a reservation, but it took almost 10 minutes for him to enter the information. He could not validate a room key, either, and called for a security guard to help me open the room. It was ridiculous that I couldn't have a room key. Another lady at the front desk took over this and helped me get a room key that worked. Everything else was great. The room was clean. Breakfast was good. Free parking and free internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pullman San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel