There is only one reason why you would stay at the Sofitel San Francisco Bay: you are on business trip and your company has an office located in Redwood City. If it's not the case and you wish to enjoy what San Francisco has to offer, this hotel isn't for you: located too far away from the city, with absolutely nothing within walking distance, this is a business hotel with a lot of comfort and a nice bar, but it stops there.
Sadly, as with many hotels in the USA, the internet access is really slow, which doesn't help when you're trying to work over there. Besides that, it is a good business hotel, not over-delivering but still comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pullman San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pullman San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel