For it's proximity to an Oracle conference I was attending, which was being hosted at the Sofitel, we once again chose it's location. Upon arrival we were able to call for the hotel shuttle which was just on it's way out. It was a comfortable ride to the hotel, a great way to end our flight from the east coast.
Upon arrival we were told the hotel was fully sold out (we'd been hoping for a 3rd room so as not to share), but despite that we were immediately given our room keys. This was around 1pm as well, so we appreciated this courtesy.
Our stay was as enjoyable as always - friendly staff, clean rooms, and prompt service. We enjoyed our time at the bar, where the service was excellent, and the food was delicious. One of my favourite activities while staying at the Sofitel is to run around the Redwood Shores area, which has amazing scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pullman San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel