We arrived late on the day of check in. The next morning, we asked to change rooms, as our room smelled of smoke (even though we had a non smoking room). The front desk was able to accommodate our request within an hour, and that was appreciated. The fridge and the free Wi fi (a bit slow, but workable) in the room were also appreciated. The hotel is very well kept and in good condition. Hotel room was comfortable and spacious. You will need a car to get around as the hotel is located in a business area. Parking was expensive $20/day for a location that is not that close to the airport and not downtown. Overall though, it was a pleasant stay and no issues or complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pullman San Francisco Bay, an exclusive 'corporate resort' reputed for its refinement, considerate service and attention to detail. Whether you are visiting for pleasure or in town for business, you will savor this truly unique experience, a total immersion in comfort! Enjoy the superbly appointed accommodations in tranquil surroundings fanned by gentle breezes... Ideally situated between San Francisco and San José, this luxurious establishment is only minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Redwood City Sofitel