Pullman San Francisco Bay
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Courtyard Redwood City(Redwood City)
US$196
Hotels.com
  • Pool
TownePlace Suites Redwood City Redwood Shores(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$200
Holiday Inn Express(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$172
HIExpress.com
Best Western Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$156
BestWestern.com
Redwood Creek Inn(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$191
US$162
BestWestern.com
US$111
Good Nite Inn - Redwood City(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$91
Atherton Park Inn & Suites Redwood City(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$210
Travelocity
Pacific Euro Hotel(Redwood City)(Great Value!)
US$95
1,501 results
All reviewsbusiness parksan franciscolagoon viewoffice parknice hotelshuttle serviceredwood shoresairport shuttlesilicon valleycomfortable roomsbusiness tripfree parkingpalo altominute drivecoffee makersofiteldoorman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had an excellent stay here, I forgot a few toilette items like deodorant and tooth paste, the receptionist was very nice and she gave me some toothpaste, I then headed to their really cute little market where they sell all kinds of salads, drinks, coffees, juices, gifts, and also items such as deodorant in case you forgot them. Had a drink in the bar, the cocktail menu was varied and not too pricey, I stepped outside to the pool area and had to put my drink in a plastic cup but that´s fine there´s kids around so I get it. Then a friend came over we had dinner at the restaurant there, I highly recommend the lobster Cobb salad it was delicious! The service wasn't excellent but it wasn't bad either. The rooms are very spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable, I always appreciate NO strange light sources coming from everywhere which is common in hotel rooms, I was able to be in complete darkness and slept like a baby. Awesome place, I also recommended for families.

Room Tip: There is nothing that can make noise in the surrounding areas so any room is good.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
John H, General Manager at Pullman San Francisco Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Marina,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel San Francisco Bay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Planned a vacation to visit San Francisco and surrounding areas and since we were only going to be downtown SF for a couple days picked this hotel to save some $ and this hotel had a pool too.

Check in was quick and easy. During check in my daughter mentioned to me she was thirsty, and immediately the lady helping us offered her a bottled water. Great service! For the entire stay all the staff at the hotel were polite and friendly. Room was a good size and beds were comfy.

Hotel is modern and has that European feel about it. Made use of the pool and fitness room. There are many lounge areas where you can sit and relax.

There is a CalTrain station 5 minutes drive from the hotel. We took this train both times we went downtown SF - about a 45 minute ride. Also drove downtown the one night to cross the Golden Gate Bridge. Location is also close to Paolo Alto and San Jose.

Overall the hotel met our expectations and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Great stay- it was for business
No problems! Not coffee shop
The gym was small but very nice - all options for cardio and weights
Food was excellent - I ate there twice . Once the bar area and other on dining area
Will return for business again

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The hotel is situated about 20 minutes south of the San Francisco Airport. It's an ideal hotel if your business is around Redwood and Palo Alto. There is an hourly shuttle service to the airport and a few times daily the hotel can drop you off anywhere in 5-mile radius.
Views from the hotel are good as it looks out over the water and a very green office park (this is Oracle country).
Rooms are spacious and well equipped. Floors are a bit thin perhaps as I could clearly hear the occupants in the room above me move about. Not irritatingly so however.
There is a 15 meter lap pool outside and a generous gym inside with good professional equipment. Staff was friendly and efficient.
As stated earlier above, the hotel is situated in a green and spacious office park. Good jogging trails available, and there is a small shopping center at about 10 minutes walking. The shopping center includes a Nob Hill supermarket and some coffee places and eateries.
This Sofitel is a good quality hotel. Slightly pricey, but as most clients are business people for whom the room is paid, that isn't much of an issue. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms ending in 48 are -end of hallway- small suites with a separate living room/bedroom and views to all sides of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business