Pullman San Francisco Bay
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,499 results
All reviewsbusiness parksan franciscolagoon viewoffice parknice hotelshuttle serviceredwood shoresairport shuttlesilicon valleycomfortable roomsbusiness tripfree parkingpalo altominute drivecoffee makersofiteldoorman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Heart of Silicon valley. Great business hotel specially for Oracle folks. Walking distance for most of the top IT corporate offices. Beautiful landscape all around.. just walk around the hotel. Food is good in a small restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
John H, General Manager at Pullman San Francisco Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2015

Dear

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel San Francisco Bay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Disappointed is how I feel after this stay. Stayed here the end of July 2014 for 3 nights. This hotel was a participating hotel to host visitors for the Water Polo Junior Olympics. To be fair, rooms were discounted to $153 per night, including all taxes. We had a 2 double bed room for 4. The room came with 4 pillows (thin terrible pillows.) I tried for all three nights to get extra pillows and was repeatedly told they were out. The bed was slanted to one side. The end table situated between the beds is not suited for the size of the beds and therefore it’s perfectly configured to injure yourself on the corners of it. The view stated “lagoon” which sounds nice. But the lagoon is actually a filthy muddy pond. Breakfast was included, but it was disgusting. I was booked for 5 nights and left here early to go to the Comfort Inn, which was superior this sham of a luxury hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacqueline F
John H, General Manager at Pullman San Francisco Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2015

Bonjour Jacqueline F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Sofitel San Francisco Bay. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Sofitel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

If you would like to further discuss your experience with us please feel free to e-mail us at H0922@sofitel.com .

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Have stayed at the place multiple times over the past 3 months. Agree with most reviewers on this place being good, although I perceive it as pretty pricy, particularly the restaurant and bf are over priced. But what I find more annoying is their attempt to behave French and the lack of a true effort in customer service. Frankly I see the managers copy/paste responses to our reviews representative of how much they truly care. Wonder which version I will be getting.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Armin W

Bonjour Armin,

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed for two nights. Had dinner and breakfast. Excellent food and outstanding service were what I would have expected from this French hotel chain. Convenient location and good workout facility along with friendly staff will make this a regular stop on my trips to the Bay Area.

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Valet attendant Manny was the best, check in was coldly efficient, Junior suite on third floor was subject to late night truck backing noises, shower head leaked more than worked and the mini refrigerator was plopped on the floor like a afterthought as you entered. Sofitel Bed and Duvet was soft and cozy with a grand view of a intersection. Included American Breakfast extra was good but nothing special and French pressed coffee smacked of instant Maxwell House. Bartenders were good with a call drink about $15 each to keep the rif raff out.

Room Tip: Get high up on lakeside
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple