“Comfortable and yet affordable”
Review of Pacific Euro Hotel

Pacific Euro Hotel
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Redwood City
Reviewed 3 March 2012

For a 2-3 star hotel like this one, this is not a bad choice after all. The location is very good, entertainment, restaurants, and Caltrain station is just few minutes walk. The rooms are just right. Not that big, but very comfortable. Plus the price of the room is just affordable and reasonable. Safety is also good. The staff are really nice. All in all, I would say that this is a decent and clean place to stay at if you happen to be in the area. And especially if you're not from around Redwood City, this is a recommended hotel to be at.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
pacificeuro, General Manager at Pacific Euro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Thank you for visiting our hotel glad you had a pleasent stay with us we hope you come stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Basic, economic and clean!
What else can you ask for $55 a night! Al has a great demeanor and personality.
There should be more hotels like this (and definitely more hotel managers like Al! ) all over the US!
Note: rate is reduced when book for an entire week, making it even more of deal ;-)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Elizabeth A
Reviewed 11 January 2012

My room was a tad small, but it had everything I wanted. It was clean, comfortable, smelled nice and had cable TV. This hotel is an excellent value, and the gentleman at the front desk is very nice. Recommended.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I need to work at a job for weeks at a time. Rather than going to some extended-stay type hotel where you need a car and have to drive everywhere after work, I have found Pacific Euro Hotel to be perfect for my needs. When traveling, you are basically in your room to do late night email/work and sleep. Meals and entertainment are out. PEH right on Main a block or few away from Italian, Mexican, Thai, American, and Mediterraean food. Plus a cleaners, 20-plex movie theater, CVS drug store, Whole Foods, Post Office, and plenty of parking near by. Free WiFi and 'Al', the manager is great!

Room Tip: If you need sleep, do not take a room on the alley near Main street. A bit too much fun happening o...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jan L
pacificeuro, General Manager at Pacific Euro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2011

Glad we can help accomadate you while you are in town for work I would also like to thank you for the review.

Reviewed 27 October 2011

This place I's great for the price! The only thing that i did not like, I's the people that stand I'n front of the place.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank brandyramirez

It was nice having you here at the Pacific Euro Hotel and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank You for the review.

Reviewed 26 August 2011

While the rooms were small, they were very clean (not sure how the previous reviewer found bed bugs) and had everything my girlfriend and I needed. It was a lot better than other places I've stayed and for almost half the price. The manager was great about letting us store some luggage and helping us with parking (there's a municipal lot right behind that only charges 25 cents per hour and you can pay for the whole day at once). It's near food, entertainment and really well connected to 101. Highly recommended for a cheap stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David J
pacificeuro, General Manager at Pacific Euro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2011

I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for your review. So glad you came and stayed with us hope to see you again.

Reviewed 22 August 2011

This is my first review for TripAdvisor and I'm doing this specifically for my August 2011 stay at Pacific Euro Hotel in Redwood City, CA.

Our hotel room definitely had bed bugs. My husband woke up at 3 am due to biting and itching sensations, shined a light on the mattress and saw the bugs. He squished one and it left blood marks, another tell tale sign of bed bugs. We also found bugs crawling in the towels. All together, we got 200 bites on our bodies.

We left the hotel around 4 or 5 am to head to the laundromat and there was no one at the front desk. We returned around 9am to check out and the clerk was very apologetic and said that this was the first he'd heard of bed bugs. I hope that's true and I hope that Pacific Euro Hotel takes all the necessary precautions with an exterminator, but I still felt obligated to share this with my fellow Trip Advisors since I use this service a lot.

If the bed bugs weren't an issue, I would say that the location, price, and management were above average.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank MAS6017

I apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you we have resolved the problem. Hope you give us another chance to make your stay pleasant..