See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 September 2016

This the scariest motel I have ever stayed in. I got into town late and it was the only place with a room left. If I could have gotten a room somewhere else, I would have left as soon as I saw the room. The rooms were dirty and had mold on the ceiling in the shower. I didn't get into the bed and put a chair against the door. Please avoid this place at all cost.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2015

I stayed in this place for a day since I reached early for my flight. I got a room at the 3rd floor which has a connecting door to the next room for families to stay and the noise was clearly leaking from the other room.

Rooms were smelling (I don't know of what) and WiFi which I had to pay did not work after half hour of usage.

Ignore this hotel and search for Extended Stay or other options nearby.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank AmitNandan
Reviewed 23 August 2015

After being told the cost, I was asked if I wanted a smoking room or non. Even though I don't smoke indoors (and a bit surprised at having the option) I said smoking. The front desk man became very upset, saying there weren't any rooms available and insisting I was going to smoke in the room (I guess they only have non smoking rooms, but why ask which one I prefered?). I attempted to assure him I don't smoke indoors, and asked could I get a non smoking room. He refused. Very rude the whole time

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank mnhg246
Reviewed 10 August 2015

The Garden Motel is extremely affordable providing standard accommodations, clean room complete with free WiFi and Satellite TV service. It is centrally located, only a 5 minute walk from downtown Redwood City. I found the management team to be very accommodating and polite.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2015

We stayed here for about a month and was very happy with our stay. Great price for a clean and place. The motel management were friendly and polite. Maid come every day and the room were cleaned very well with new towels everyday. Since I had a child, we were provided with amenities like mini-fridge and microwave, which was very nice. They have dish TV, wi-fi, heating, and desk fan. Our stay was comfortable and we will definitely recommend if someone wants to stay in heart of downtown Redwood city or traveling to SF but want to live in an affordable place.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family