“convenient location”
Review of Best Western Inn

Best Western Inn
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Redwood City
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Hotel in Redwood City central location for business or pleasure between Stanford and So San Francisco. Clean hotel, good breakfast included and right on El Camino Real. Many good restaurants and shopping nearby, easy access to San Mateo bridge. Have stayed several times on trips to Stanford (20 minutes).

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
There are newer reviews for Best Western Inn

Reviewed 25 June 2013

We chose to stay here because the hotel is close to Redwood City, Menlo Park and Palo Alto, the places where we need to go. We were pleasantly surprised by the comfortable size of the room and how user - friendly it was. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. Although we found some beautiful walking areas nearby, one really needs a car. It is a short drive to downtown Redwood City, downtown Menlo Park or Palo Alto. San Francisco is also an easy ride or park and take Cal Train there.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barb K
Reviewed 27 May 2013

When I first read through the prior reviews, I was'nt for sure If this was the right hotel for my family an I through the Memeriol holiday weekend. When I checked in, the Man and the young lady was very nice and polite. We check-in for two nights, the price was very good due to some of the other hotels I check out when seaching for one in this area. I picked the right one, they took care of all of our needs even moving my two boys over to a another room when there TV stopped working on the second day. I asked everyone how they sleep, all came back with great comments. The beds were soft and warm, pollows were soft and it was very clean. Even after checking out we ran a little over our check out time due to the girls doing their hair and we were not charged a third night stay. All in all I would give this place a 5 star.

Room Tip: All the Rooms seemed to be a good one to pick, we had two rooms facing the street. Little noise, but...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2013

My husband had to have surgery 2 different times within 2 weeks.
I stayed at this Best Western both times it is about 6 miles from the hospital. The room was great and I had no problems. I will stay whenever he has to come back again. We live about 80 miles away.Also the breakfast is really good. The staff is really nice and helpful. Jean, Dianna, and the manager are all very friendly and nice they went out of their way to help me keep the same room for 2 nights instead of having to move into another room. I had 2 different reservations because of the hospital didn't inform us that we had to stay both days.
So it all worked out perfectly. Thanks again to all the staff. I will look forward to seeing them when my husband has to come back for his follow up.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Margaret F
Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on our weekend getaway to the bay. We usually choose Best Westerns if we can and we were glad we choose to stay at this one. Staff was friendly at check-in and check out. I don't remember the lady at the front deals name but she gave us a great recommendation for a restaurant (Stack's). Rooms were clean, and staff was great, Overall very happy with our stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 6 April 2013

My family and I stayed at this Best Western Inn due to the 4 stars yelp reviewers gave it. Jean was extremely nice and the check-in was very easy. As my family and I were preparing to go to sleep, I lifted the bed sheets and adjusted the pillows, and noticed a black dot on the bed. Upon closer inspection, I realized that it was a live bed bug crawling and trying to seek shelter because I had moved the pillows and sheets around. I immediately contacted Jean at the front desk, and she came in the room to collect the bed bug. She relocated my family and I to another room that was located adjacent to the street. This room was not maintained, and it was extremely noisy. First of all, I could hear every car drive by and then I heard several trains go by! The Wi-Fi was not working, and the TV channels would automatically change on its own. I will NEVER stay in this place again NOR would I recommend it to others!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Claire G
A Best Western traveller
Reviewed 15 March 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank A Best Western traveller
kingtee, General Manager at Best Western Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Redwood City
Pacific Euro Hotel
#6 of 17 in Redwood City
Best Western Plus Executive Suites
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Carlos

Been to Best Western Inn? Share your experiences!