“Can I give it less than one star?”

Deluxe Inn Redwood City
Ranked #2 of 3 Redwood City B&B and Inns
Portland, Oregon
“Can I give it less than one star?”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This place is terrible. I wish I had known before I booked there. Don't stay here. They don't care about their customers. I can't imagine they'll stay in business for long at the prices they charge. At the very least, don't plan on taking a shower or bath. There was no hot water in the shower/tub in my room. Oh, and don't bring anything that needs refrigeration, the refrigerator (such as it was) didn't work. And don't plan on leaving your room and coming back. I couldn't get a working key (even after 4 tries by the staff).

Room Tip: If you have to stay here, get a room as far away from the street and the train tracks as you can. Th...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Sean P, Owner at Deluxe Inn Redwood City, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Rubygrad, I'm really disappointed to read that we left you with a bad impression following your recent visit. Our goal is to provide comfortable lodging to all of our guests, and I apologize if we didn't live up to those expectations. I'll be sure to follow up with the issues that you mentioned so that it doesn't happen again. If you have any other thoughts as to how we could have improved the experience, I hope you'll get in touch with us.

Best,
Sean P., Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 21 May 2012

This motel is great for the temorarily homeless and the prostitutes who reside there. If you are desparate for a place to stay, then find something cheaper or sleep under a bridge.
Unfortunately the price is prohibitive to most transients for what you get.

Room Tip: Don't choose a room here.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Andrew J
Sean P, Owner at Deluxe Inn Redwood City, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Andrew, I'm sorry for not getting back with you sooner. That said, I'm obviously disappointed to hear your assessment of our inn. While I understand you were not happy with your visit, we're a small business and we do our best to act on any feedback we're given. We've focused on making changes over the years to improve the experience for our guests, and I'm confident you would have a different opinion of us today. I do apologize that you didn't enjoy your stay a few years back. If your travels ever bring you back to Redwood City, I hope you'll consider staying with us again. -- Sean P., Manager

Travellers are raving about these Redwood City hotels

Best Western Inn
Best Western Inn
#4 of 17 in Redwood City
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Carlos

Been to Deluxe Inn Redwood City? Share your experiences!