“Great Thin-Crust Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you are looking for great thin-crust pizza, this is the place to go. We also like their spinach salad--usually split the small size between the two of us.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Amici's has been a favorite of mine for some time. The pizza is thin crust and is served in individual mini size up to large. The various other dishes such as lasagna, spaghetti, etc. are also good but I'd suggest the pizza over everything else. Service is generally quick and efficient. Wine and beer are also served. Good for business, families and locals. If you are a baseball fan they have a location in downtown San Francisco next to the San Francisco Giants' stadium.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The pizza at Amici's was very tasty and my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The restaurant was quite busy, so it took awhile to fill my order. However, the order clerk knocked a dollar off the price of the pizza because they didn't have to deliver it. I would definitely return to Amici's either to dine in or for take out service.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Had an hour for dinner during batting practice and my wife and I decided Amici's would be good. The restaurant was less than half full, yet we were still given a dark table in the front corner of the restaurant. No idea why. Then we waited for service. Finally, Liliana,our server apologized for the delay in service as she thought another server was given our table. We ordered lemonades (Liliana comped them) which she delivered promptly. We ordered the large chicken Caesar and small ravioli with marina (and meatballs). The food was delicious. The busser made several trips to our table to offer refills on water and lemonade. Our check was presented promptly. The restaurant was still less than half full when we left. Have usually loved the atmosphere and service at this and other Amici's so I will give them another try. Transaction 001001256.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We flew 4 1/2 hours, checked into a hotel, then headed to this restaurant. Mistake. They apparently are so busy with a bustling take out business, they forget their in-restaurant customers. We waited an hour for lasagna and it was overcooked and stuck to the disk. Manager and waitress didn't seem to care. Moral of the story -- be wary of restaurants located in business parks.