“Go there”

Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Redwood City
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Go there”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I tell you guys, this place is great, Manager Sam is pretty great guy, service is awesome clean bed, quiet place, First time stay here; great experience, I checked it out on yelp, some of the review is opposite from experience. I think it is good and very nice.

Room Tip: Awesome price for booking
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed 18 September 2012

The owner is the most arrogant person I have ever talk to in my entire life! I'm not sure where he learned his customer service skills but one thing is for sure i'm going to report him to the better business bureau. I swear this guy the manager with a last name of PATEL is a nightmare.. PLEASE DO NO STAY HERE
Let him run around by himself in his 1 1/2 star dump!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank ARTgroup_12

Travellers are raving about these Redwood City hotels

Marina, California
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Stayed here for one night while traveling on business. The wifi was excellent. The room was recently remodeled, spacious and clean. There is a small fitness center (sauna, treadmill, and elliptical.) My in room appliances did not work ( I'm certain it would be replaced if I had a longer stay.) The property was quiet with easy access to the freeway. The manager Sam was super friendly at check in.

• Stayed August 2012
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Overpriced, rundown, lousy breakfast, slow internet. Yuck. Go somewhere else. I tried to add a little time to check out and the manager wanted to charge me 20 dollars just to stay one hour later. Coffee was awful. Sheets threadbare. For 159.00 it should be much nicer.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank MollyBBWW
Fresno, California
Reviewed 13 August 2012

The manager is a creep and people live at this hotel full time. We checked in and the manager wanted me to pay $20 a night cash to park there, he would not take my credit card. Also he kept asking me and my party personal questions. Once we got our keys we walked in the room and right back out. None of us felt safe at this hotel. We paid for 3 nights and were not even in the room for 2 mins. He refused to give us our money back.

Room Tip: Read reviews before you book a hotel, I wish I would have. This hotel has a ton of bad reviews.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Jason P
Orange, CA
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Do not stay here, this hotel is filthy, customer service is miserable. We had plumbing issues and were told "we don't have maintenance you have to come to the office and get a plunger". We fixed our own toilet.

The next morning we found BED BUGS!!!!! The owners attitude was "we had people from New York stay here a couple of months ago that's probably where they came from".

DO NOT STAY HERE, DON'T GIVE THIS OWNER ANOTHER DIME!!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Jefferson, Oregon
Reviewed 7 August 2012

I had a horrible experience with this hotel the night of Sunday, July 29, 2012...and the next morning, Monday, July 30, 2012.

I had called Wyndam Rewards to transfer some of my points for a night at this hotel Sunday morning. In the middle of the call, the agent said her computer system had went down for maintenance and that I would have to call in a couple hours to redo the point transfer. Called a couple hours later, explained situation and genteman took me through the process to tansfer points for a room. We arrived at approximately 8:30pm and front desk agent Sheila greets us warmly and said "so you are the ones that booked two rooms..." I said NO, that obviouosly Wyndam Rewards accidentally double booked us. She was apologetic about the situation, but of course Wyndam Rewards was closed and the problem would have to get taken care of in the morning...

Morning after, Monday morning July 30th I call Wyndam Rewards first thing. They tell me that they would have to call the hotel would have to agree to release my points back to me, on the 2nd room that they had accidentally booked for me... I went to check out a short while later and spoke with manager Sam Parigi, who was very friendly and cordial, and told me that Wyndam Rewards had called him...and he had told them "give this customer his points back...and asked me to give his hotel a positive review on Trip Advisor.

TODAY: I called Wyndam Rewards to check and see if my points had been redeposited into my account. They told me a quite different story than what manager Sam Parigi told me. Wyndam Rewards says they called the manager Sam, and that Sam told Wyndam Rewards that he was busy, didn't want to talk with them and would not release my points back to me, that he wants the money for the double booked room. So Sam is guilty of lying to me and is attempting to rob me of a night's worth of points. This is highly unethical behavior, and I am shocked.

I am on the road with my work this morning, and trying to get this problem resolved is taking a huge amount of time. Wyndam Rewards says I have to contact Days Inn Customer Care to file a case to try and get my points back. I've been on hold with them for about 30 min so far... This has been an incredibly frustrating experience.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family