“Not good!”

Days Inn Redwood City
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Redwood City

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
New York
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Seemed like a transient/welfare hotel. Got in late at night, wasn't sure if I was in a good neighborhood or not. Very uncomfortable feeling pulling into the parking lot and checking in. Parking lot is a little disorganized, seemed like not enough spaces. I luckily found a spot. If I had my own car I would have thought twice, but it was a rental and insured. I was very reluctant to give a credit card and driver's license. I am fully expecting to have my identity stolen very soon. Website claims rooms "updated." If this is updated, I really would have hated to see the older versions. Rooms dirty - carpets, ceilings had leaked from rain and seemed like a bandaid patch. Bed sheets as thin as one-ply tissue - I am amazed they hadn't disintegrated overnight. Towels old and dirty. Seemed as if they had dust on them since when they were wet, they turned a shade of gray. I slept with the desk chair against the door for security. Not sure that I needed it but it sure felt that way. Garbage trucks at 4am picking up trash next door - noisy and non-stop. Neighbor snored all night - yes I heard him. As though he was inside my room. Thin walls. I think I got a good 25 minutes of sleep the entire night just from sheer exhaustion.

Room Tip: I don't believe there is a good room in the entire place. Skip it if you can.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
San Diego, California
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Stayed there when I couldn't get in to my regular hotel. Wow - where do you start. Let's start with the Smell - the overpowering ammonia smell. Yikes if you have any nasal congeston that will fix it quick. It will be on your clothes when you go to your destinations around the Bay Area. Like an old man who takes his Winter clothes out of the mothballs every November! The beds are clean enough but the accommodations Spartan. The clientel is very seedy and as it's near a well-used thouroughfare, it is very loud. You're going to feel uncomfortable from the time you check in to the time you check out.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Best Western Plus Executive Suites
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#14 of 17 in Redwood City

Been to Days Inn Redwood City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Redwood City

Property: Days Inn Redwood City
Address: 2650 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA 94061-3861
Region: United States > California > Redwood City
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Redwood City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Redwood City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Redwood City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Redwood City Hotel Redwood City