“Very Comfortable, friendly hotel staff, everything you want for a few nights stay.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Redwood City
Reviewed 28 August 2010

Room was very nice, clean and fresh with fridge, microwave and TV. Comfy beds! The pool area was nice as it was fenced off from the carpark with plants and shrubs around. Dry Sauna was also nice. Continental breakfast served, waffles, bread, pastries, cereal, juice and coffee.
Free WiFi.
Our flight home was 6.30pm so the night before we asked if we could have a late checkout. We had to pay $20 due the time that we wanted to stay until, but it was worth it.
Hotel is situated well, 10 miles ish from Half moon bay, 15 miles from SFO and it only took us about 30 mins to Downtown San Francisco. Also nice restaurants & shops within walking distance. All round good place to stay - even the 13 year old liked it!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed 2 August 2010

I really enjoyed my stay. When asked for something, I got it right away. Nice breakfast, with hot waffle machine reall cool. Thanks Rema and others, Sheryl

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2010

The Comfort Inn in Redwood City turned out to be the best choice for a hotel in several years. My mother was along for this trip and she is VERY particular about where she stays! It was clean, roomy, well appointed and the beds were very comfortable. I loved the sun light coming from skylights and windows that allowed my family to wake up naturally. Everything worked! The central location allowed us to get to San Francisco, Palo Alto and other places very handily. There were many types of restaurants nearby as well as a clean, modern laundromat, and grocery stores. My son, who has Down Syndrome was able to easily navigate the hotel, including the elevators, ice machines, vending machines, etc. The pool was clean, inviting, and secure with towels poolside. The complimentary breakfast was very nice. Lupe, one of the house staff took extra care to make sure we had everything we needed AND taught my son how to make waffles and some Spanish language. Rema, the manager and her staff were wonderful from check in to check out. Seriously, she was everything from the professional manager to the concierge with a great sense of humor! We'd choose the Comfort Inn anytime, where we really were comfortable!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2010

We stayed here because it is conveniently located near the San Mateo County Courthouse. The location was the only good thing about it. The staff was rude. The minute we walked into the room, we smelled dirty body odor. The bedspread smelled like urine. The bathroom sink area had dirt and junk in the corners. The towels and wash cloths had yellow stains on them and did not smell clean. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Lukeinitaly
Reviewed 30 May 2010

I was traveling to the bay area last minute for memorial day.. i did not make reservations and had a hard time finding somewhere decent to stay. Decided on the Comfort Inn in Redwood City. I called for information and directions, Rema answered the phone and was incredibly nice and helpful. Upon arrival, Rema greeted us warmly and I quickly knew that this hotel was going to be perfect. Since arrival, the house keeping staff has been wonderful, rooms are clean, property is clean and the staff is excellent. Looking forward to a few more days here! The only drawback is that it is hard to access the parking lot coming north on el camino real... but Rema had me aviod that with her directions and was quite easy to find with her guidance! Also had a blast at Half Moon Bay Beach today per her reccomendation!
Thanks Rema!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2010

Had to put my mother up for a birthday visit. I moved since her last birthday, I needed a closer Hotel. I lucked out finding this place online. When I called for info, I spoke to "Rema." She was so friendly.. I immediately entrusted my mother to her establishment. You would too. She made me feel welcome, she was relaxed, and confident that the cleaning services were being carefully monitored, and....outside the price this was most important to me. When I dropped my mother off from the airport, Rema was still working and she was delightful and greeted us with a big warm smile.
I never feel obligated to give feedback - good or bad,; but I wanted to show gratitude for this lucky find.

adamnjim@aim.com

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2010

I had Business trip.place was good and helpful front desk.maid was doing her duty well,everything was perfact,nice rooms,nice breakfast and resonable rate i spent only 70$/night ...it was cheapest and comfortable hotel in area....i recommand for this hotel...

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business