“Great filet mignonette”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2013

If you want a good hunk of meat that won't cost a bodily appendage( arm or a leg) go here. You'll be satisfied. Have been around a long time.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

The Broiler Steak House has some of the best seafood pasta I've ever had. It was a very large portion, more than I could eat. Salad and bread comes with the meal. The service was very friendly,prompt and seemed to care for their customers satisfaction. All in all it was a excellent meal in a comfortable atmosphere with fast friendly service.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

I read the reviews and was excited to find the steak house just north of Ukiah, Ca. where I stay a few times per year.

I made reservations for 8 of us. This is a BIG steak House. I arrived on time. Was told table would be ready in a few minutes. Went to the bar. The bartender (older man) was chilling glasses in the
same ice he was using to make drinks. He broke a glass in the ice and say "ops, I think I got it all"
then went on to making drinks with that ice. We decided NO before dinner drinks there.

We were seated promptly. Some of us ordered the shrimp cocktail. This is the worst tasting bay shrimp ever.

The salads, bread and steaks were good. but, nothing to rave about. Service was GOOD!

Prices would have been fair, if the food was better.

I will not be back. I will be telling everyone if you go there. Do not order a drink that uses ice.
or the shrimp cocktail.

3  Thank Alan W
Reviewed 17 June 2013

The Broiler had been our go-to steakhouse since we moved to the area in 1969. 99.9% of the time you can count on an excellent meal, with oak pit flavor for beef and poultry. OK, the times we have had a not so good steak are so rare that they're not worth mentioning. When you go there, you know what you are going to get. Great food, a friendly, efficient staff, and reasonable prices. Also, try their Broiler Steak House labelled wines, they are reasonably priced, and made by an upscale local winery...excellent.

You can't go wrong with the Broiler.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Good steaks, prawns are okay. The meat has a good flavor from the oak fired grill. Big portion. 2 for 28.00 with coupon.

1  Thank grimmh101