“Fresh Mexican Food”

Tacos Mariscos Tijuana
Ranked #26 of 38 Restaurants in Reedley
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 January 2013

Yeah the Service is not always the best. Get over it. The food is great never been unhappy with anything I have ordered. I also Never had poor service, They have always been nice. I usually do take out but often work comes in as a group, always had polite service. I have seen dirty dishes, never been out of chips or anything for me, but this is a great small place to get great food.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

I went in once and the hand made corn tortillas were outstanding. The second time I went in one waitress seated and told the other waitress I was in her section. She glanced over at me then went back to folding towels and never came to get my order. If you want to go someplace with crappy service then this it.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Shrimp tacos are phenomenal!! The service is by far the worse service around. They place all the dirty dishes on the front counter. They consistently are out of salsa or even chips. The sign says they close at 8 but I've walked in at 7:45 and the rude waitress said they were only doing take-out??

Reviewed 29 April 2009

I usually will get their Chicken Mexican Style or Shrimp Tostada, they are great. On some occasions I order their Michelada, beer with spicy tomato mixture, its sooo good. Also try the Camorones a la Diablo, I warn you they are spicy.

2  Thank Yayamel

Been to Tacos Mariscos Tijuana? Share your experiences!