“2nd stay”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Rialto
Reviewed 19 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMDaysInnFR, General Manager at Days Inn Fontana / Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Reviewed 20 October 2011

Not a bad place, been to worse. Been to better. I don't get what's so hard about cleaning carpets. Not only does it make the stains (lots of) stand out, your feet become blackened.
Warning to truck drivers there is a suspicious character that lives there that has been in trouble before for stealing fuel from trucks. Watch out!

• Stayed: October 2011
GMDaysInnFR, General Manager at Days Inn Fontana / Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2011

Dear Waakaua,

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your stay. We strive to be the "better" place, and we actually have one person on staff dedicated to steaming carpets for the entire day, 5 days a week. Even we are baffled by how the same room can be steamed 3 times in a single week! We also make sure to have the carpet steamer regularly maintained.

Anyhow, there is no good excuse, but I wanted to inform you that we are doing our best to stay on top of the carpet issue.

As for that regular guest that you are referring to and for all types of guests that stay at our property, we make sure that safety and security are at the top of our list. If we have sufficient evidence of one of our guests inconveniencing another guest, we treat that very seriously and deal with those kinds of situations very swiftly.

Once again, we apologize for the less than ideal experience you had with your last stay. We hope to see you again in the event that you are in Rialto. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 September 2011

As a truck driver, we stay in a different hotel every night.
I should of know right from the start when the front desk clerk was RUDE.
WOW WHAT A FIRST IMPRESSION!
Unfortunately it did not get any better.
DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE. I wouldn't even let my dog stay here.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
GMDaysInnFR, General Manager at Days Inn Fontana / Rialto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2011

Dear Parker Trucking,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with one of our Front Desk Agents. Over 65% of our clientele are Commercial Drivers, so this is very disheartening for me to hear. This is a very serious matter which will require disciplinary action, and I apologize that this happened during your stay.

I can say with confidence that your experience with our staff member was an isolated incident. Normally we have have high marks from our Front Desk Staff. Again I apologize for your experience and hope you will reconsider staying at our property should you be in Rialto. Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your stay.

Reviewed 6 June 2011

After reading previous reviews I was a bit leary of staying here. We found the room to be clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff was friendly and accommodating. All though the restaurant on the premises was closed, we were less than a mile from a Coco's that serves great meals.
We spent three nights and would stay again in a heart beat.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2009

I stayed here a couple times over a few weeks for some work I had in the area. The place is clean and quiet, making it perfect for a good night's rest. That's just what I was looking for so I could take care of my work.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2009

My husband, infant daughter, and myself stayed here on one of our nights driving cross country. All I can say is that this was one of the most disgusting hotels I have ever come across.

The floors were disgusting. If you walked from one end of the room to the other barefoot you would need to wash your feet off to get the black gunky mess off of your feet. We definitely couldn't set our daughter on the ground to play without fear of what mystery gunk was all over the carpet.

The shower water never got warm the entire time we were there and you couldn't get the bathroom door to ever close. Not that you would want to spend too much time in the bathroom that was infested with bugs.

The hotel advertised a gym and restaurant that would serve the continental breakfast, however, neither were ever open and available to guests.

The price wasn't terrible, however, for the state of the entire place I wouldn't have expected to pay more than some lower end hotel chains.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 20 December 2006

I've been staying at this best western for 3 years now. I stay at least 8 times a year and every time, I love the service and the room quality.. and the security is constantly around.. so that makes me feel safe. These people here must just have had bad luck... or maybe expecting too much for the price they're paying? don't know.. but I've had great experience here every time!

Stayed: November 2006
1  Thank annabanana61
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rialto
Comfort Inn
Best Western Cajon Pass
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Fontana
4 mi away
Comfort Inn & Suites Colton

Been to Days Inn Fontana / Rialto? Share your experiences!