“Pleasant experience”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Rialto
Cabot, Arkansas
“Pleasant experience”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We booked two rooms for six nights and found the rooms to be nice and clean. Management was courteous to us and accommodating to our needs. While there is pedestrian traffic on the sidewalks in front of the building, we felt reasonably safe in our upstairs rooms, and we were not disturbed by any traffic noise. If we are ever in that area again, this will be our first choice of a place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Glendale, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This place is horrible, people that work their are rude. We booked 3 rooms all with double beds, one had to be on the ground floor. When we get their none of the rooms had double beds, and of course there is nothing they can do about it. One of the room smelled of marijuana bad. So much so, that none of the kids could sleep up there. The front desk clerk wouldn't do anything about it, not even air it out, told us to call the police. Condoms on the bed , it was horrible! Worst place ever!

Room Tip: Do not book here!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Rialto hotels

West Hollywood, California
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I had a very nice experience staying at this place. It is well maintained and the rooms are very clean. I find the other reviews misleading. I stayed at this place last year in September when I attended a concert at the National Orange Show event center. The same event is being held at San manuel amphitheater this year in september and I was trying to make a reservation online when I stumbled upon the negative reviews for this motel.
I would say it is one of the best places I ever stayed. I go for a lot of concerts around california and this place is one of the best places I have ever stayed.
I would advise others not to go by the negative review of a single customer about the safety of the place.
It was indeed a safe, nice and very clean place to stay!!!

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi suite is the best room they have....a heart shaped jacuzzi, bigger room than normal!!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

First off I am 6' 205 muscular build.Being on the road with my work 265 days + a year a stay in a lot of hotels.Upon arrival I had immediate reservations about this place due to the activity outside one of the rooms ,then the check in is an outside only window ,it was only 8:30 pm!Hmmm.After checking in I was approached by a lingering guest ( I think ) he asked if I was a cop I said no he responded you smell like a cop.Then he joined one of the female guests ( I think ) from one of the rooms.When I asked the night attendant he was unhelpful.I do.t know how anyone could rate this hotel above unacceptable.They need to attract travelers not lingering guests.DO NOT STAY HERE IT MAY COST YOU MORE THAN YOUR MONEY!!!!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank walter_mego
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Much to my surprise after reading reviews, we found the room to be excellent. It was very clean, had a micro & frig,, clean towels and bedding and was very nicely and neatly furnished and arranged. Coffee & breakfast snacks in lobby. Would go back again!

• Stayed January 2013
Prescott
Reviewed 11 July 2012

The website states handicap accessible.That is only if ur a smoker.This place has 2 flrs.All smokers on the bottom.If u don't smoke,u have to take the stairs to the 2nd flr. no ramp.The ofc mgr and her husband were rude when we would ask for anything.The tub was slippery,Im a fall risk,requested a bath mat for the tub,was told I didnt need one.There were 2 of us,we could not get towels or 1 xtra pillow.During my 4-dy stay,my rm was cleaned once.Sheets were not changed.Had I not been meeting family there,I wld have left.I dont care what the price was like.I caught a sale on the internet,but check ur receipt,my discount was not applied.I wish I had seen these reviews before I booked it.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cat S
San Diego, California, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Was looking for a place to stay for a night because we were in town for a concert at San Manuel Amphitheater. This place was as close as you can get for an affordable price. After reading the last 4 reviews I was expecting a complete dump and horrible service. Was not looking forward to the stay but figured it was a place to rest our head. After checking in and walking in to the room we were PLEASANTLY surprised. The room was clean, spacious, and ascetically pleasing.The sink area was huge and had plenty of granite counter space, perfect for 2 girls to get ready for a rock show :). The bathroom was also very large and accommodating. Also we were stoked cause there was a mini fridge and also microwave. The service at the front counter was fine. There was plenty of gas stations and stores within walking distance. Did not feel unsafe. Overall, we had a great experience and will DEFIANTLY be staying here again next time we're in town for a show. I don't know what the other people reviewing this hotel were expecting, you get your money's worth here. Not a Hilton but a nice, chill place to rest your head. I hope people were consider this place when searching for hotels. It deserves a chance!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Natoshka S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rialto
Americas Best Value Inn Riverside
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Fontana
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn - Redlands / San Bernardino
Best Western Plus Arrowhead Hotel
Americas Best Value Inn San Bernardino
Americas Best Value Inn San Bern...
#12 of 32 in San Bernardino

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Rialto? Share your experiences!