It was a good one night stay. Supposedly it's been recently renovated, but the wear and tear are very obvious. I was pleasantly surprised by the non existent musty odor, that usually low end hotels have. The rooms are suites, so they are fully equipped with large refrigerator, stove top and cookware. The only reason why we stayed here was because of our 90lb bull mastiff dog...she's not really welcomed in the nicer middle priced hotels. I was amazed that ESA-Richmond only charged us $25/night for her. Even though it was a good hotel, it is located in a bad part of town...so we will probably not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Richmond - Hilltop Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Richmond-Hilltop Mall Hotel Richmond
- Extended Stay America Richmond
- Extended Stay Richmond
- Richmond Extended Stay