I have had a few experiences with this hotel. Last week was the first time I had been there in quite a few years. I am from Richmond. We have family reunions every couple of years and this place had always been convenient (and MUCH cheaper than the Courtyard next door). I had stopped staying there about 6 years ago, because it just seemed run down and just not clean. Last week, we tried it again because he had heard it was remodeled and under new management from the last time we stayed. I must say, we were okay with our decision to stay there. The rooms were definately better than they use to be. They were clean. No smoke or food smells. The carpet was clean (walking barefoot on it did not give me dirty feet, which is a very good thing) The refridgerator in the room was old, but it worked fine and was not noisy. The air conditioner in our room was also fine and not noisy. For what we paid for it, I can say I was more than okay with the decision to stay there. It was a pleasant experience for us this time around. I would consider staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Richmond - Hilltop Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Richmond-Hilltop Mall Hotel Richmond
- Extended Stay America Richmond
- Extended Stay Richmond
- Richmond Extended Stay