“Basic food”

La Fiesta
Ranked #28 of 70 Restaurants in Ridgecrest
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

The food is just basic Mexican food taste wise. Nothing special, not very tasty and not very exceptional.

This restaurant doesn't have the nice atmosphere for a wonderful dinner. It's good for a fast dinner or take away.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

The mexican food is outstanding. I love the chili reonoes. I like their mexican food because it is not HOT

Reviewed 4 May 2013

The food here is pretty incredible. The salsa is delicious and the staff is wonderful. We got the small nachos and was surprised at the quantity. The restaurant isn't anything special. Just a few booths put into a pretty dull place. But the food makes up for it. The refried beans are pretty incredible. You can tell they are handmade and not from a can. The portions are large and you leave full. Definitely worth going back.

Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

Every other time I come here I regret it...the service is always great...but the food is a gamble...it's very clean and the salsa is good but the food is only sometimes good..I guess I am a gambler and want that winning taste I remember ...

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Recently I submitted a review for another Mexican restaurant in Ridgecrest and was not to pleased, today I stopped in the La Fiesta restaurant on China lake blvd. next to Rite Aid. I was very pleased withe the food and service, very authentic food, great size portions, after having a nice meal I enjoyed it so much I placed another order to take home. Everything is made fresh!

1  Thank JESSVANPELT