“Breakfast Buffet”

Add it.
Cafe Potpourri
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Buffet is free with room. Great, but lacked variety, Menu iitems awesome too though.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Very friendly waitress and food was good. Good value and did not need to look around for a place for breakfast.

Reviewed 20 October 2010

We went here for a work lunch. We were seated and had to ask the waitress for menus and something to drink. We ordered a soup and a grilled cheese sandwich because lunch is only an hour long. While we were waiting no one came to refill our drinks. Someone finally came around as we were getting ready to leave. No food after an hour!!

Reviewed 30 March 2010

The group I came in with had to ask for menus, after waiting at the table for fifteen minutes. We had too ask the waitress to take our order and after an hour I got the wrong order and left without receiving our food. Very poor service for the price they charge for the food. I can not said how the food was because I never received my meal.

Reviewed 26 January 2010

My husband and I had a hobby function at the Carriage Inn this past weekend. On Friday after driving around we went to the Cafe for lunch. Not realizing they closed at 2:pm.
We arrived at almost 2PM. We were shown to our table, our orders were taken and our food arrived quickly. The waitress was lovely, funny and friendly. We were not rushed at all. Also, had a dinner (20 people) on Saturday night and ate breakfast on Saturday morning. Food was plentiful and good. The waitstaff were a joy to be around.
We will be here again next year and looking forward to enjoying the cafe.