“A lot to be desired.”

Chipotle
Ranked #365 of 713 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 February 2010

I have been a Riverside resident for many, many years. I visited Chipolte today, 2/20/10 and have done so frequently in the past. I have always enjoyed the food, but today experienced something I never have in the past. When making my selections for the condiments on my burrito (salsa, cheese, sour cream, etc) I had my hand and part of my arm resting on the plexiglass. I was told in no uncertain terms by the employee working to take my hand down. Again, inadvertently I put my hand on the plexi-glass . The hand gesture and the facial expression I received from this employee was appalling and rude! She made a point to tell me that is why they have gloves and I told her I understand, but there was no need to be so rude about it. The look she gave me was if I had not had a bath in months and I was disgusting. How dare her!!! It is easy to see that Choplite is a thriving business and how customers are treated have no impact on that almighty dollar. I will not be visiting the Riverside Chipolte again. The youth of today have a lot to be desired.

I have been employed with the Riverside Superior Court for 22 years and daily interact with the public. Yes, even if we treated people like I was treated at Chipolte the Court would still be in business, but that is not our mission statement and we are accountable for our actions.

Reviewed 23 June 2008

Like the way you see your food made and friendly people. Although they SKIMP!! on the chips for a side order with guacamole - its less then the smallest bowl at a restaurant. We just buy a bag at Trader Joe's next door for the amount they give you at Chipotle.

The amount they put in is enough for two meals if you do a take out order.