“Good ol' Olive Garden!”

Olive Garden
Ranked #97 of 708 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Sometimes I go just to get the Bellini Ice Tea. Everything else is dependably Olive Garden, which is very good.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

I was in a hurry so I ate at the bar. I ordered the special where you get to take one home for tomorrow. I had a salad with ranch on the side. It was nice. I had the breadsticks and the fetuccini alfredo. It was good. I had the peach tea and it was great. I really liked sitting at the bar. I hate to wait in general, but I had somewhere to be. I had the bartender all to myself. She was great. To go I had the lasagna and a piece of cheesecake chocolate cake. It was good but decadent. Very happy I went and would go back. Thanks.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

I was expecting regular OG service but I happened to be on a busy night and was seated at the bar to speed things up. Lucky me because i had Joshua as my waiter. I was going to order a certain "new" wine offereing. Turns out he's quiet up on his red wines. He was able to describe, very effectively, the relative mertis of his red wine offerings. When I could not decide, he brought by multples for me to try, then engaged in a lively discussion of the merits of California vs S. American Malbecs.... Wow. what a nice surprise. When my food came, he expressed concern that the meat was overdone and wanted to make sure it was "right." The food was great but the service made it stand out.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

At this time, they have an all you can eat salad/breadstick special at lunch.
Come BEFORE noon though, this place is a favorite and fills up fast!

Reviewed 4 November 2011

The service here at the Olive Garden was great. The food was delicious. I normally get the stuffed mushrooms for an appetizer and usually that does it for me. Their chocolate lava cake is to die for--very chocolatey and sweet! Yum! I also enjoyed the atmosphere. Usually it is pretty alive with many customers--so reserve in advance. Unless you like waiting in the lobby for a short while on busy nights. What I liked most--the food. What I liked least--too many people.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!