“Good food and good value”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #161 of 719 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed 8 October 2013

5 of us went for a Sunday afternoon dinner. Had to wait about half hour as it was busy. We all had the $12.99 specials where you get a second order to take home when you leave. Hard to beat that deal! Of course it is all American Italian cuisine. Good food and great service. Server Hannah was very attentive. Kitchen was very prompt considering the number of customers.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Went with 12 people for my Grand daughters birthday. The food was absolutely TERRIBLE. We all had the endless pasta special. Alfredo sauce was blan with no taste and you only got about 4 little Tbs.on your pasta. Spaghetti and Marinara sauce was just a can of tomatoes with no Italian spices at all and the worst part was the rubber meatballs. They were so BAD we all had to laugh at them. It was like a bad joke. They also over charged for the gratuity tip. Our service was slow and the birthday girl never got her Birthday ice cream or song. We will never go there again! Even if it was FREE!!!!!! I've had TV Dinners that were better! Don't WASTE your money here!

Reviewed 13 February 2013

Olive Garden, by design is the worst Italian chain restaurant I have ever had the displeasure of encountering. As a Sicilian, I'm offended that they call this food Italian. Meals are bland and improperly cooked. When the specialty of the house is "bread sticks", its time to change direction.

1  Thank Steve A
Reviewed 23 October 2012

Sometimes I go just to get the Bellini Ice Tea. Everything else is dependably Olive Garden, which is very good.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

I was in a hurry so I ate at the bar. I ordered the special where you get to take one home for tomorrow. I had a salad with ranch on the side. It was nice. I had the breadsticks and the fetuccini alfredo. It was good. I had the peach tea and it was great. I really liked sitting at the bar. I hate to wait in general, but I had somewhere to be. I had the bartender all to myself. She was great. To go I had the lasagna and a piece of cheesecake chocolate cake. It was good but decadent. Very happy I went and would go back. Thanks.