We recently spent three nights at this hotel as my husband had business meetings on the property. What a wonderful experience! The hotel is full of amazing history. Its archetecture is amazing, as well as all the art and furniture that fills every bit of the property. We took some time to explore the different wings as well as a quick visit to the museum and enjoyed ourselves. My kids loved the pool. The front desk, valet, and maid service were all fabulous.
The one negative to our stay was our room location. Our room overlooked main street- the pedestrian walkway to boutiques and shops. We had loud late night screaming from the street (3 am) as well as daily early morning leaf blowers. Also, the constant sound of a cukoo clock anytime anyone pressed the button to cross the street at the light. About 8 am the classical music would start playing across the shopping area. I strongly suggest requesting a room that is in another part of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This castle-like hotel is next door to the Main Street Pedestrian Mall and a half-mile from the Riverside Convention Center. This historic hotel occupies a city block in downtown Riverside. Guests have included presidents and Pulitzer Prize winners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Resort Riverside
- Inn Mission Riverside Ca
- Mission Inn Hotel Riverside