Stayed at the Mission Inn several times in the last year. It's a great getaway from L.A. and the price specials make it very appealing. Many different types of rooms, so be sure you do some research.
I'd recommend Kelly's spa and the main pool, but get there early or seats will be gone. No reason to leave the property. The tour is informative, if you have no background info on the history of the hotel.
The chapel has been closed for an event every time I've stayed here, but I'm told it's quite lovely. Can't give 5 stars because the hotel is always crowded, but it's quite a gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This castle-like hotel is next door to the Main Street Pedestrian Mall and a half-mile from the Riverside Convention Center. This historic hotel occupies a city block in downtown Riverside. Guests have included presidents and Pulitzer Prize winners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Resort Riverside
- Inn Mission Riverside Ca
- Mission Inn Hotel Riverside