I was working in Mira Loma and decided to make the 15 min drive past a lot of other hotels to the Mission Inn on a good friends recommendation. I'm glad I did. The hotel is more like a royal compound you would see in Europe stretched across a city block with design and style unlike any hotel I've ever been too.
A lot of energy around the place which is located on the "boardwalk" with lots of choices for bars, dining and other night life.
Duane's Prime was a great place to eat with excellent steaks and wines. Friends all loved it as well.
Haunted or not, I will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This castle-like hotel is next door to the Main Street Pedestrian Mall and a half-mile from the Riverside Convention Center. This historic hotel occupies a city block in downtown Riverside. Guests have included presidents and Pulitzer Prize winners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Hotel Riverside
- Mission Resort Riverside
- Inn Mission Riverside Ca
- Mission Inn Hotel Riverside