“A LOCAL FAVORITE”

Antone's Italian Food
Ranked #221 of 706 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Antone's opened in Riverside in 1965. They are a local favorite, Their menu includes sandwiches, pasta dishes and pizza.

However, they are best known for their homemade bread which is baked daily. It has a unique flavor and texture.

The owners are a pillar of the community. They seem to know everyone who comes in.

1  Thank Chuck8700
There are newer reviews for Antone's Italian Food

Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

I have been eating at this place for 45 years and even though I live in Portland now the first place I hit when I'm in Riverside is Antoine's for a Mafia. You have to get your bread toasted with garlic butter it makes a regular sandwich something special. The owner is so awesome she will even do special requests for me! My wife gets the turkey and she goes everyday when she is in town she loves the food so much. It is the bread and the service that elevates the place to fantastic. I love this place thank you Rosanna for always taking good care of us!

1  Thank Chris E
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Yeah good grinders. Not worth the price. You get ripped off. 7-8 bucks for a six inch grinder with 2 pieces of thin meat. The service isn't as good as it used to be and looking at the owner as soon as I walked in made me lose my appetite

Reviewed 21 February 2013

Stopped in for a grinder lunch ... he had the pastrami and I had the salami ... the insides of the grinder aren't what bring you in ... and bring you back ... it is the home made bread (which they won't sell ... I have asked!) that is perfection. Bare basics ...
It is a fun place to go because you immediately recognize you are in an old house ... you sit on old chairs at old tables ... kind of a funky Italian drop in place ...
Fun to drop in every so often ... and the taste of that roll ... Oh my goodness!

1  Thank BornInHawaii
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Wonderful for a simple lunch or quick supper of spaghetti and meatballs. Very quaint atmosphere. Has been in the same place forever! Bare basics.

1  Thank adwrd