Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East
US$180
US$159
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskking suitegreat hotella sierraclean roomshot breakfastrestaurants within walking distancenice breakfastquiet locationthe breakfast areaoatmealwould stay here againstayed one nightfree breakfasthousekeeping staffnice staybusiness trip
Reviewed 14 November 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night for business. Comfy bed, nice size room. As a Hilton Diamond member I guess I expect more, call me spoiled but I guess you get what you pay for. For $109 plus tax per night in California I shouldn't complain at all, and I might be over critical but bear with me. I was a bit put off by the front desk person on check in. This freakish looking girl with crazy hair and makeup to match was a bit shocking. I'm all for individuality but I could see how her appearance may be off-putting to some. As a Diamond member, and spending upwards of $10,000 per year at Hilton properties, I expect the basic gratuities of the status, nothing more. After a long day of flying and connections from the east coast, I look forward to my complimentary bottles of water that I expect. I asked if my water was in my room and was told "yes, it should be". Well, it was not. My room was clean and roomy, did hear the guest in the next room coughing through the night however. Breakfast although complimentary was subpar. Typical boxed sausage links that we're cold, and eggs that were so crumbly and overlooked (actually burned edges) that it was difficult to actually get a mouthful on the fork. Free or not, unacceptable. Decide for yourself it is with $109 per night. Close to other restaurants in the adjoining complex which is a plus.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Gunzee
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Good location. When you turn off the 91 freeway it is straight down the street in a shopping center, you can't miss it.

Check in was easy and fast. Staff was ok, but not exceptional, the front desk folkd just did not have that hilton Customer Service attitude. Room was good, but small for a suite. No refrigerator or microwave. Bed was fine. Guess I am just a little spoiled by other Hampton Inns in the area. Breakfast was good with some variety. Check out was ok.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
RALRW, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

Jere J,

Thank you for writing about our hotel during your recent stay with us. We are always working to improve our customer service and upon reading your review I would love to hear from you personally pertaining to our agent that checked in. Please feel free to call the hotel directly or email me personally.

Jerry Guzman
Jerry.Guzman@hilton.com

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Nice out of the way place to park your body for local business or visiting locals! Clean rooms, great breakfast. Very friendly staff! Centrally located about 35 min from central OC or just a few min to downtown Riverside. Great Value for your $$

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I researched many options in the Riverside area and ended with Hampton Inn as a value choice. I was not familiar with the area (considering safety and proximity to commerce) and read reviews before booking. I was very pleased with the choice! Priscila at the front desk was outstanding!! The hotel was clean and my room was spacious and modern. The beds and bedding were great as well.

I would most certainly stay again. If you're considering options, I highly recommend this hotel!!

Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank jeh384
Reviewed 27 October 2012

We stayed one night to attend a dog "Halloween Party". The location was ideal as it is a small shopping center with several restaurants and it is within a couple miles of a large shopping center and grocery stores. There is a small grill restaurant, pizza parlor, sandwich shop and a wings shop withing the center- no driving required. We had pizza and beer.The staff at the hotel were very friendly and the rooms were spotless. The morning breakfast was sufficient. Fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, English muffins, eggs and hash brown potatoes. Didn't try the eggs as the hash browns were disappointing - served on a steam table and lukewarm and soggy--so we bypassed the eggs. We will stay at this hotel when we return next year for the annual party.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple