“Long Stay, Loved”

Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Reviewed 6 December 2012

I stayed in the Hampton Inn and Suites for 101 days and during that time for my job everyone there made my stay absolutely wonderful. The staff was very attentive and we had some good laughs. Also located in a nice little eatery area and close to a lot of things to do, which on the weekends definitely made it a great place to stay. Give he chance I'll stay there gain if I'm back down there for another project.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 November 2012

I have always loved Hampton hotels, they have always been very clean and never had a problem at any of the ones I have stayed at. I was coming into town to around Thanksgiving, just to get away from well other things going on. This place was so quiet and peaceful and I loved it. I ended up staying for about a week and a half, when I only planned on a week. I had no problems well one but that was kind of my fault and cause of hotel policy cause a little more stress then I really wanted to deal with, won't go into detail but after being there a week and spending over $600 and booking through the actual hotel and not a 3rd party site you'd think they could of been a little more flexable. But all in all the stay was great most the staff was friendly, one girl who worked the desk was a little stand off-ish I would totally stay here again, If it wasn't for the little mishap I would of given them a 4star and if it was in a little better of a location (its more of a business area than a area with stores and shopping) it would have gotten a 5.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2012

great hotel. Located in a safe area. I walked every evening. Several good restaurants within walking distance (in hotel/shopping area complex) My favorite was the middle eastern grill. Breakfast at any Hampton Inn is not great but the comfy beds make up for it. I loved the location because it was only one stoplight away from where I was working that week. There are several little parks in the area including a dog park

1  Thank foxjoy
RALRW, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2012

Hello Foxjoy,

I appreciate the time you took to write about our hotel and it is really great to know you had such a great time at our hotel! I do agree with you the Green Olive is a great place to eat and many customers have found out just like you. Once again thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2012

I'd say this is your average Hampton Inn with the typical breakfast offering. The gym wasn't set up too well and the elliptical that I worked out on could have used some mechanical maintenance.
The hotel is in a little shopping center with a great sushi place right next door, as well as a good Middle Eastern grill, sandwich shop, burger place, and other eatery options. $45 cab ride from the Ontario Airport or $39 on the Super Shuttle. Across the street there is a long meandering walking/jogging path along a stream.

Room Tip: Elevator bell is louder than usual so ask for a room far from the elevator.
2  Thank Monika M

Hello Monika,

Thank you so much for writing a Tripadvisor review pertaining to our hotel. I do agree that Big Tuna next door has great sushi! As the General Manager one of my responsibilities is to assure our customers have a great stay every time and I am very grateful for your comments about our elliptical as our Chief Engineer has worked on it. If you have any future hotel needs please feel free to contact me

Reviewed 18 November 2012 via mobile

We had stayed one night for a tournament & the availability, rate, room were great.
The few things that the hotel should work on is the pullout bed (my poor 75 yr old father couldnt get a decent night's rest on the very uncomfortable mattress), the complimentary breakfast (cold burnt eggs at 6:45am & fruit looked as if it was saved from the day before), the thin walls/ceilings to hear EVERYTHING in the halls & up the floor above (kids running back & forth after 10pm), and the ice machines. I went to all 4 floors to find ice - the only ice machine that had ice was the 4th floor.
Needless to say, I will not be staying at this location again.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank SCook333

Hello Scook333,

I am grateful you have taken time to review our hotel. I do apologize for any challenges that occurred during your stay. Being the General Manager we are constantly looking to improve our staff and hotel and would love to hear more in detail pertaining to your stay. If you would be so kind to contact me.

Jerry.Guzman@hilton.com

Reviewed 14 November 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night for business. Comfy bed, nice size room. As a Hilton Diamond member I guess I expect more, call me spoiled but I guess you get what you pay for. For $109 plus tax per night in California I shouldn't complain at all, and I might be over critical but bear with me. I was a bit put off by the front desk person on check in. This freakish looking girl with crazy hair and makeup to match was a bit shocking. I'm all for individuality but I could see how her appearance may be off-putting to some. As a Diamond member, and spending upwards of $10,000 per year at Hilton properties, I expect the basic gratuities of the status, nothing more. After a long day of flying and connections from the east coast, I look forward to my complimentary bottles of water that I expect. I asked if my water was in my room and was told "yes, it should be". Well, it was not. My room was clean and roomy, did hear the guest in the next room coughing through the night however. Breakfast although complimentary was subpar. Typical boxed sausage links that we're cold, and eggs that were so crumbly and overlooked (actually burned edges) that it was difficult to actually get a mouthful on the fork. Free or not, unacceptable. Decide for yourself it is with $109 per night. Close to other restaurants in the adjoining complex which is a plus.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Gunzee
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Good location. When you turn off the 91 freeway it is straight down the street in a shopping center, you can't miss it.

Check in was easy and fast. Staff was ok, but not exceptional, the front desk folkd just did not have that hilton Customer Service attitude. Room was good, but small for a suite. No refrigerator or microwave. Bed was fine. Guess I am just a little spoiled by other Hampton Inns in the area. Breakfast was good with some variety. Check out was ok.

Jere J,

Thank you for writing about our hotel during your recent stay with us. We are always working to improve our customer service and upon reading your review I would love to hear from you personally pertaining to our agent that checked in. Please feel free to call the hotel directly or email me personally.

Jerry.Guzman@hilton.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverside
The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa
Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown
Americas Best Value Inn Riverside
Courtyard by Marriott Riverside UCR/Moreno Valley Area
9 mi away
Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center
Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East? Share your experiences!