“Overnighter”

Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I needed a place to stay in Riverside, CA just for overnight for a workshop I was in town for (Friday night & all day Saturday)...I live in Long Beach, CA but didn't want to travel late at night. I checked different hotels in the area and decided to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites just from the two phone calls I placed to ask questions. Both people I spoke with were very friendly & knowledgeable of the area. I arrived early & my room was ready so they allowed me to check in without paying more...the room itself was incredibly spotless, so clean and the duvets are changed for every customer, I usually bring a blanket to put on top of whatever bedspread at most hotels since I don't think they clean the bedspreads...so nice that this place has clean covers for each guest Really! There is a full breakfast which is set up nicely, coffee out in front of the desk/lobby 24/7. The staff is so friendly, I would absolutely recommend this place if you're staying in Riverside.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Yvonne F
HamptonHighland, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you so much for your recent stay and (5) star review of your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! We really appreciate positive guest feedback and you seemed to mention all the aspects that we focus on for a great stay.We strive to have every guest leave as satisfied as you did. Once again, thanks for the great review and staying with us! We hope you stop through for a visit again your next time in Riverside!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I was frustrated because never the administration hotel communicated to me what happened with the hot water. When I called to the front desk they told we are working on it, but never told me the true. I was waiting until midnight hot water, but never get it. The administration must to communicate to guest the true and give clear explanation about the it. I was frustrated because I couldn't take a shower after gym exercise.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are extremely sorry about the water outage during your recent stay with us. Unfortunately this was an occurence that we could not control. However, our front desk staff should have been more forthcoming with answers for you on estimated length, etc. We sincerely hope that this one mishap does not taint your overall perception of Hampton Inns & Suites. We strive to keep our guests 100% satisfied at all times. Again, our sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

The staff was very friendly. One front desk ladies went out of her way to help google me maps and things to do in the area when she did not know about the place I inquired about.

The breakfast was what I expected. Lots of choices, and average quality. The staff was very friendly. I bet every single person working in the area said "Good Morning" to me.

The room I stayed in was very spacious with a nice TV. The internet was faster paced than expected. The room was very clean, no issues.

The only downside was the walls are pretty thin. I could hear most of the conversation that was going on in the room next to me or in the hallway. The doors are VERY noisy when they close. I felt bad since I went out to breakfast at 6am when they open since I had to be up early for a conference, and the door sounds like it is being slammed. I desperately tried to b quiet, but it just would not happen--it's always noisy.

The gym was great. It has 2 elliptical machines, 3 treadmills, 2 bikes, hand weights, and some medicine balls. They have a big flat screen TV in there so you can watch TV while exercising. The only weird thing is I could not figure out how to turn off (and maybe you cannot) the music in the weight room so you can just listen to the TV.

The hotel is a little shopping center area, so you can walk to some food places near by which is nice. Nothing really upscale except for what looked like a sushi place, but there is a Quiznos, Wing Stop, and I believe it was a Carl's Junior in the shopping area. Some other places I did not walk by as well.

I would say stay here since it looks like a brand new facility with good parking and friendly staff, but ask to be put in an area away from other people if you want it to be quiet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RinnieS15
Monica S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

I just wanted to take a moment and you personally and from our whole staff for sharing the great experience you had with us on your recent stay. We strive to be our best in Riverside/Corona and we are grateful you felt the same! New time you come again we will make sure you keep you in a quiet room. Can't wait to see you in town again!

Front Office Manager
Monica Sanchez

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We 3 cousins from the East visited family. The suite was
perfect. Breakfast was excellent. Jan & Ashley, Catrinea & Monaca were helpful & friendly. Housekeeping w/Sue & Elaina Great! We will come back

Room Tip: We had a suite with 2 queen beds plus a sofa and sitting area on the 2nd floor. Try to get on the 3r...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Monica S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Hello Angeline,

Thank you so much for your response we do appreciate you taking the time out to give us feedback, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time here with us! We hope to see you and your family again very soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Good service, clean rooms ,maids were corteous, breakfast was delicious ,the hot tub was nice and warm. I will comeback definitely. I'll recommend it to other families. We went to a waterpolo championship and we did pretty good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonHighland, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you so much for your recent stay and review of your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside /Corona East ! We really appreciate guest feedback and you seemed to mention all the aspects that we focus on for a great stay.
It's all due to a great staff that we are able to provide such well-maintained guest rooms and common areas along with excellent guest service. We strive to have every guest leave as satisfied as you did.
Once again, thanks for the great review and staying with us! We hope you stop through for a visit again your next time through Riverside!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Affordable hotel with nice pool. Exercise facility had great equipment that allowed for a good workout. Breakfast was good with choice of hot or cold food. Centrally located with restaurants within close walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Hello Mr. Allen G,

Thank you so much for your response we do appreciate your feedback, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Hampton's Inns & Suites---Riverside provided a much pleasure stay for my whole family for more than 3 weeks. It provides a guaranteed returns services more than your money's worth. Everyone from front desk up to support service group showed valued services. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Hello Mr. Manuel V.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feed back, we are so happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your time here with us, thank you for choosing us to stay with and hope to see you all again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverside
The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa
Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown
Americas Best Value Inn Riverside
Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center
Courtyard by Marriott Riverside UCR/Moreno Valley Area
Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East? Share your experiences!