“Just Enough”

Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This Hampton had just enough. Continental breakfast. Snacks in the lobby to purchase. Area to meet and talk. With a good price, they gave you a clean room, great staff and had just enough to welcome you back for another stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert B
Monica S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property ! It gives us great pleasure to know that we've provided a great experience to yet another one of our valued guests! It's reviews like yours that make us strive even harder to make sure each and every one of our guests have a pleasant experience here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East such as yours! We love it when you 'Feel The Hamptonality' !

Reviewed 28 July 2014

To be honest, I did arrive last however there is no excuse. I don't need a welcome mat but they could have been a little more cordial. Overall the room was great and the bed was comfortable. I wasn't able to take part in the breakfast so I can not comment there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent review of The Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East ! We are happy to hear that you loved our great accomodations ! We pride ourselves on providing the utmost comfort to all of our wonderful guests! Hope that next time you visit us that you have time to partake of our cooked breakfast or at least grab one of our 'Breakfast On The Run' bags at the front desk from Monday thru Friday! We are very sorry that the Agent that checked you in was not as welcoming as you might have liked, however we have addressed that issue so it will not happen again! Thanks again for your comments and we hope to better serve you in the near future!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is a great hotel in a great location. Easy to access, very clean, great internet connections. Parking is somewhat limited though. They still have smoking rooms available for us business travelers who smoke! At least someone values a smokers dollar! There is a large selection of places to eat close by and quick access to freeway!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your recent review of the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our property and it is always great to hear from someone who notices all the hard work and dedication of our great staff! Once again, we really do appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very nice hotel, staff is friendly. My room was large, well appointed and clean. Everything you can expect from a Hampton Inn.Spent a lot of time at the pool, could maybe use some attention at the end of each day for some trash pick up. Towels are by the back door, ice machine and a microwave in a back closet, kinda weird! There are several fast food places to eat in the plaza in front of the hotel. All in all, convenient for a short stay in a very hot city! Happy to say my a/c was working great =)

Room Tip: I was in the back on the side close to an entrance door, made it easier to get to and from my car...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Monica S, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Hello Tanya R,

Thank you so much for your response we do appreciate you taking the time out to give us feedback, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time here with us! We hope to see you and your family again very soon.

Msanchez@hamptonriverside.com

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I stayed here several times while my husband had to stay at Kaiser Hospital. Everybody was so accommodating even when I requested a room change because I was too close to people smoking outside in front of the lobby and the smoke lingered in that room right above the office. I stayed for a week at a time for 4 weeks total and that was my only problem (that one room which seemed like it picked up the outside smell of cigarettes). I wasn't in the room 5 minutes before I decided I couldn't live in there for a week and I was immediately changed to another room when I requested one. The manager gets 5 stars just for that alone!!! I thanked her so much for being so sweet about it! Usually I got one of the larger suites and it was wonderful to have a couch, microwave, fridge and sink (all in a counter by the door--separate from the bathroom area.) Those rooms also have a large closet and full length mirrors. A couple of times my husband was well enough to use the spa which he enjoyed. The pool looks inviting and the gym is often used by just one or two people at a time.Unfortunately with my time constraints I couldn't use them but I used the laundry room a few times which was really convenient. My bed was always nice and comfy and my room was made up every day. Wifi was super speedy. Complementary breakfasts are tasty and filling, usually eggs, bacon or sausage, hot and cold cereal, waffles, assortment of breads and rolls, muffins, fruit in season, juice, coffee, tea. I just didn't care for biscuits and gravy, which was often served on the weekend but obviously a lot of other people enjoyed it, by the looks of how often they would have to fill the trays back up. I can easily recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive, avoid rooms above the lobby because of the intake of possible cigarette smoke...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Enjoy000

Hello Enjoy000,

Thank you so for recent stay and 5 star review of your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East! We really appreciate guest feedback and strive to make sure each and every guest has a rewarding experience such as yours! Once again, thanks for the great review and staying with us! We hope you do stop by for a visit the next time you are in the Riverside/Corona area so that you may again experience our 'Hamptonality'!

msanchez@hamptonriverside.com

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I think this was the most peaceful hotel I have stayed in. Single traveler that felt safe inside and walking around neighborhood outside. Hotel and surroundings were clean. Easy access to major streets and highways.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Barbara J

Hello Barbara J,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and glowing review of your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East ! We really appreciate guest feedback and you seemed to mention all the aspects that we focus on for a great stay. It's all due to a great staff that we are able to provide such well-maintained guest rooms and common areas along with excellent guest service. We strive to have every guest leave as satisfied as you did. we hope that you will visit us again real soon! Once again, thanks again for the great review!

Msanchez@hamptonriverside.com

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 8 nights. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and were pleasantly surprised with our room. It was roomy and clean. I would have rated the stay 4.5 stars EXCEPT for the fact that on 6 of the 8 nights, the plumbing was backing up. Both the bathtub and worst of all the toilet! I had to go to the front desk to get a plunger at least 8-10 times over our stay! A few other people we met during breakfast stated they were having similar problems. Our last night there the toilet would not flush no matter how much plunging I did. There were a lot of people at the hotel because of a soccer tournament, but still this was unacceptable. A few others stated they would ask for a refund, I chose not to bother.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Steve L

Hello Steve L,

I want to thank you for taking time to write about your stay with us, your time and opinion matter and are greatly appreciated. As the Front Office Manager it is my responsibility to assure our guests are satisfied with their stay while in town with us. I do apologize for the challenges you occurred while staying with us, I have notified our Maintenance department about our plumbing issue and it has been resolved, I would be extremely grateful if you could contact me to further discuss your stay as we strive to better our hotel and staff any way we could.

msanchez@hamptonriverside.com
Office 951-352-5020 ext 4003

Also consider these accommodations in or near Riverside
Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown
The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa
Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center
Courtyard by Marriott Riverside UCR/Moreno Valley Area
Americas Best Value Inn Riverside
Ayres Hotel Corona East / Riverside

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Riverside/Corona East? Share your experiences!