“Tuesday Night Bike Night”
Review of Zorba's Restaurant

Zorba's Restaurant
Ranked #165 of 706 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 November 2012

if your looking for somthing to check out while your Riverside on a Tuesday Night, This place has great food and interesting stuff in the Parking lot. On Tuesday Nights from 4:30pm - 10:00pm Zorba's in Riverside has a Bike Night. its opern to all Bikes and the Public is invited to come check it out. The staff are friendly and the food is great.

There are newer reviews for Zorba's Restaurant

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Picked up coaches at airport, and needed to stop to eat before team meeting. Some parents had gone to Yum's right next to the Holiday Inn, our hotel, and they were not impressed. found Zorba's on my Map app, and headed there for a burger. we expected a sit down tipe of restaurant, but this is more like a fast food place. The only service is at the counter when you order. The menu is quite extensive for a place like this, and can probably accomodate what ever mood your in, if you're not looking for health food. We each got burgers and fries. I added avocado and bacon to my burger, and was very pleased with what i got. the burger was large, and i couldn't eat it all even though i was very hungry and hadn't eaten since the morning. Both coaches were very happy with their burgers also, and we all got the fries. The fries are thick cut and crispy on the outside. I added salt and pepper, and was very satisfied. We will go back again if we are in the area and in the mood for a good burger.

Reviewed 6 June 2011

We go here on a monthly basis, thje burgers are great and fries nice and crispy. The fried burritos also not bad for the price. The cost is a little more than your average burger place but tasty and worth the extra few bucks. We live an hour away but when in the area defin. stop in...if you like pickles dont forget to try the fresh home made pickles off to the side!

Reviewed 2 June 2011

I don't know why 'Mad Greek' and 'Lucky Greek' restaurants have more burgers than baklava and more coke than kabobs but I love them. This is a classic Greek restaurant that serves superb American food (run by asians I think). It gets busy in here although I've never had to wait more that 10 minutes to order and maybe another 10 for the food. Normally the plate is in front of you within 5 minutes of walking in the door.

Others have reviewed their Coke machine. It can deliver over 100 different types of Coke branded drinks. Unfortunately there's only one of them so there can be a 5 minutes wait to get your drink - it gets frustrating being behind someone who can't make up their mind and is oblivious to the fact there are 10 people in line behind them.

The menu is pretty broad spectrum unless you're into health-food. I love the steak sandwich special especially as their fries are very good. The prices are pretty decent too - around $10 for the steak sandwich combo.

2  Thank EnduranceCyclist