“Great Mexican Food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Corona, California
“Great Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

Tony's is a place to come for great food at a great price! I always order the Tony's Special Burrito special. You get the burrito, french fries, and a drink for about $7! It's absolutely delicious! Refills are 50 cents, and they have more of a chili paste base hot sauce. I would rather prefer the tomato salsa base hot sauce, but this is not enough to put down Tony's. I will definitely go back!

Visited November 2013

Singapore, Singapore
“Best place ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

I have been going to Tony's for more than 12 years. I cannot give one recommendation because everything is so amazingly delicious. It would not be uncommon to see the line going out the door at lunch, but people wait... because it is worth it!

I live overseas now and all I can think of when my plane touches down and my trip halfway around the world is Tony's!!!

You will not regret eating at Tony's and I guarantee you will be back!

• Visited July 2013
riverside, ca
“Cannot Believe It, Cockroach in Taco”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013

Today is the last day I will ever eat at Tonys. This is truly a shame. The eating area is clean, the service is friendly, and they are always busy. Sadly, upon receiving a take out order today of chicken tacos, and after having eaten 3/4 of one, I set it down only to have the shell open. Thank God it did, because in the remaining taco there was an entire cockroach the size of a thumbnail. I was shocked, because I have always liked Tonys, price wise and quality. To have a cockroach in the food tells me they are not keeping the kitchen clean and may not be storing food properly. Accidents happen, but to have pests in your food is unforgiveable. I am so truly disappointed but my health comes first. Goodbye Tonys. I hope you clean up your act.

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank gili
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good Green Chile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2012

Well made mexican food that tastes like it is homemade. The chile verde is very tasty and they have some of the best chile rellenos I have ever had. Nice work!!

Visited August 2012
Riverside, California
“Good food. Good price.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

They have the best beans. Great daily specials too!

• Visited February 2012