“The Nicest Staff”

Hyatt Place Riverside Downtown
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Riverside
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I took my son to the Hyatt for a SAT prep course and sat in their restaurant grading papers. The staff was always nice and friendly. Their courteous behavior definitely makes me think well of Hyatt hotels, and I will stay at one in the future. They knew I was not a guest, but they treated me like I was, which was very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank 444David444

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We had a nice welcome. The breakfast was more than we expected. The rooms were larger than most hotel rooms and the couch/footstool gave the room great flexibility to meet our needs. We ordered from the restaurant one evening and the food was good there as well.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Dan A
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt down town riverside for three weeks I can't fault the room or the service.
I was staying there because of very personel circumstances. I had paid thousands of dollars for the privlage. Upon the last night of my stay I was awakened with the most distressing call of my life.
The assistant manager woke me at 5am in the morning to tell me that my car had been broken into, I had 4 cases in me expedition, with my whole life in it ready to leave for my final journey to my home land, UK.! I was devestated, completely broken.. The police were called and after hours of distressing statements,and uncertainties. I was told by the hotel they would not cover anything in my car, the cameras that they have are totlaly inappropriate where they are positioned.
I had everything I possed stolen from this hotel and was seven cars away from the back entrance and no one heard or seen anything, no security for the guest as they say you park at your own risk. I gave £3500 to stay there and never had any compensation for any of my positions, the case is on going with the Riverside Police Dept. so this is a warning to anyone that risk staying there do not trust the security....it does not work.?

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed 10 September 2013

This was one of the best place I've stayed at. Besides the $8 parking, it was very nice. It was very clean and the staff was awesome. It just felt like you are at a place that welcomes you. The room was very nicely designed b/c it gives you that feeling that there is two separate room (bedroom and living). The sofa bed was a plus so you don't really have to worry about requesting a two beds this and that. The room was very nicely clean as well. The free breakfast was a plus and it makes up for the $8 parking fee. Free wifi and pool. Not sure what else to say, but I highly recommend staying here if you can.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Matt N
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Not only was this hotel in a great central location, it had a variety of shops and great restaurants surrounding it!!! The room was in great condition and very spacious,however the best part was the amazing staff!!! I have never felt more welcome from a staff anywhere, every member of the staff is willing to go above and beyond!! Definitely would recommend!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jamie K
Reviewed 5 September 2013

From the parking attendants, to check in front desk, to housekeeping, to kitchen and service, we were overwhelmed by the outpouring of every staff member to make us feel welcome! We were extremely comfortable in the room. We have absolutely nothing negative to say about our experience and will definitely recommend this location and will stay there again if we have the opportunity! Thank you so very much to EVERY staff member for making us feel at home! B&D, Highlands Ranch, CO

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BillnDonna8602
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Great hotel. Loved the TV system that allowed me to plug in my laptop to view on the plasma. Nice and spacious rooms. Comfy beds. Yummy breakfast. The only downside is having to pay to park although they forgot to charge me and they let me off for free.

• Stayed: August 2013