“Tasty and Pink”

Casey's Cupcakes at the Mission Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Riverside
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We tried Casey's cupcakes, not a usual pick for us. We had the german chocolate cupcake which was delicious! It came in a darling box, pink balloons for kids. Nice outdoor tables.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I may have been more impressed if the cupcakes were made on premise, but they are trucked in from another location in Orange County. Casey's leaves me with the impression they are living off their reputation rather than product. The cupcakes are fine, but they are just cupcakes.

2  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have been to many cupcake places and this one probably was one of the cutest. I got the confetti cupcake and was majorly disappointed. The cake was dry and tasted exactly like store bought Betty Crocker cake mix. The frosting tasked exactly like the store bought stuff from a can. Sooo gross and waste of calories!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stopped by here several times during the 3 days we were in Riverside. The cupcakes are great and the service was super. Each of the cupcakes are placed in mini "hat boxes" for transport. The women and kids loved this place!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Casey's is a place my grandchildren love after the Mission Inn. I liked it a lot at first but they need some new flavors/variety to keep us wanting to come back.