“Amazing!!”

D'Elia's Grinders
Ranked #29 of 717 Restaurants in Riverside
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Absolutely the best grinders ever!!! Their pastrami is super tender, no fat & has the best flavor!! I also love the ham grinders. All of their grinders are awesome. It's the homemade bread that makes them out of this world!!!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

D'elia's makes a Grinder unlike any other Sub in the world. I have coveted them since 1975. they just taste great and they make your mouth and belly happy. Once you have one, you will never forget it. I would like to forget because I live halfway across the country...but I still think about those Grinders every once in a while, usually the roast beef or the Ham. I don't get to Riverside very often but when I do I stopping for a D'elia's Grinder!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Been going here for 20+ years. Love the crunchy bread. Every city it seems has a place where you everyone goes to have a sandwich and they swear by it. If you live in LA you head to Philippes, if you live in El Monte you head to Tito's, and if you live in Riverside you go to D'Elia's. I've heard many people pronounce it many different ways but they all seem to agree it's one of the best in the area.

Had moved away a couple years back when I came in the last time they had updated the parking and added a patio area. The street its located on isnt the best but it never seems to affect the atmosphere on the inside.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

So, how many grinder sandwich places do you know that have been around for ever. In my case my first visit to D'Elia's was in 1955. That's right 1955. Same location, same family ownership and the same unbelievable sandwich is still being served today. We now live in Oregon, but whenever we come to So. Calif. a side trip to Riverside is a must. As they say in their advertisements, "it's the bread". When we stop in, a picture of thier wonderful beef grinder (our favorite) is emailed to all our family.....just to make them jealous! Do yourself a favor, if you are anywhere near Riverside, Calif. get off the freeway and head to D'Elia's.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

My wife and I both remember going to D'Elias Grinders while we were in high school, more than 50 years ago. We are visiting Riverside this week and were delighted to see they were still in business. We went twice for lunch and the restaurant was packed with happy customers. The Grinders tasted and looked as good as ever, fresh bread, fresh meat and fresh vegetables on each one makes for a scrumptious meal. There may be other subs and grinders but there is only one D'elias.