“Don't Bother”

Tony's Spunky Steer
Ranked #196 of 717 Restaurants in Riverside
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Looked and smelled great, no flavor, dry meat. Says I have to do 50 characters...do you all really want the review to get worse?

1  Thank Bow H

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Best tasting steak anywhere in the area. Always fast service. If on the rare chance there is something wrong with your food they are not happy until you are. I love a good steak but I'm willing to split the plank steak with my wife and I still leave felling full. The price is also great.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Very nicely prepared steak with salad and baked potato for $10. You can't beat that. My wife had cod and liked it too. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff. We will go again tonight.

Reviewed 7 January 2012

Been going to Tony's since high school..I love the stockyard steak..Always a very large chunk of steak. cooked to my liking.rare...what ever they season it with is awsome...No added seasoning needed...Had many items on the list over the 30+ years, and aswome thing is, it still tastes just as good today as when I was 18. Keep up the great work girls...( Rest in Peace Fernandez men). You started an awsome chain of steak houses..

Reviewed 1 December 2011

This restaurant is one of our favorites. A good family choice, with good value for your
money. They have the best steaks whether you choose bacon wrapped, butter flyed
down the middle, or pepper steaks you can't miss. If you're not into steaks they have
fried chicken, ribs, etc. Save room for the blueberry cobbler with vanilla icecream, a
winner each time.

Been to Tony's Spunky Steer? Share your experiences!